Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bling's Review of Koky and Leo's Bday at FLiptonnia

Bling

Originally posted by tired

that won't be needed, i'm sure 98% of the people here have enough respect for you than to even bother her

what about the other 2%?

hahahaha, just kidding, i haven't been around here long but long enough to know that themrs lil sis doesn't have anything to worry about.

;)

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK now that I have my brain re-arranged a bit,i'll write my review. :)

First of all I would like to thank Flip and Tonie as always as much as I know em and been to their crib i will always recognize and appreciate everything they do for me and and the others,much love for both of ya.

As for the party I think it fucking sucked ass.....YEAH OK ! ! It must of been "D" best birthday party i've had in a very very long time and without all of those that attended it wouldnt been possible.ty very much to those that showed up and made it what it was.Even though mentally I was somewhere else I knew what was going on.(I think) . The music was great ,eventhough @ 6am I wouldve rather of herd some tech with some nasty buildups but ohwell cant get everything I guess.

Much fun and also had fun watching everyone else enjoy themselves,like Obby taking quick shots at me with his lil camera :mad::laugh: :laugh: and the ladies singing on the couch and just about everything else. Would like to thank all the DJS,Eric,Mirza(thanks for spinning old scholl trance homie,shyt was the bomb!)DjDumeral excellent,B-side,Obby, Mike, and the others aswell sorry blend missed your set but I was knocked the fuck out. Even Flip threw down ,and threw down old school hardcore trance something I wouldve loved to hear late into the night but :mad::D

As for the ladies they all looked beautiful and had a great time hanging with ya, as for mrsblend,issel great chiliando with ya,felicia,tonie greatest hostest,trancemonkey,and whom ever i forgot,(the 5 htp still hasnt kicked in) :cool:

Did I really look evil? :confused:

:devil:

Originally posted by happyface

First of all I would like to thank Flip and Tonie as always as much as I know em and been to their crib i will always recognize and appreciate everything they do for me and and the others,much love for both of ya.

As for the party I think it fucking sucked ass.....YEAH OK ! ! It must of been "D" best birthday party i've had in a very very long time and without all of those that attended it wouldnt been possible.ty very much to those that showed up and made it what it was.Even though mentally I was somewhere else I knew what was going on.(I think) . The music was great ,eventhough @ 6am I wouldve rather of herd some tech with some nasty buildups but ohwell cant get everything I guess.

Much fun and also had fun watching everyone else enjoy themselves,like Obby taking quick shots at me with his lil camera :mad::laugh: :laugh: and the ladies singing on the couch and just about everything else. Would like to thank all the DJS,Eric,Mirza(thanks for spinning old scholl trance homie,shyt was the bomb!)DjDumeral excellent,B-side,Obby, Mike, and the others aswell sorry blend missed your set but I was knocked the fuck out. Even Flip threw down ,and threw down old school hardcore trance something I wouldve loved to hear late into the night but :mad::D

As for the ladies they all looked beautiful and had a great time hanging with ya, as for mrsblend,issel great chiliando with ya,felicia,tonie greatest hostest,trancemonkey,and whom ever i forgot,(the 5 htp still hasnt kicked in) :cool:

Happy B-day once again! I hope you know I busted out those records for you and your brothers b-day. I haven't played them in years but it brought me back for sure.

:devil:

Originally posted by xxgrooveericxx

Ummm.....

There were parties within the parties within the parties.....

:cool:

BTW...

ROBOCOP WAS IN FULL EFFECT!!!!!!...................

until sunrise :tongue:

TY Issel for the legs compliments

as for the goat t well its just for awhile

and yes i kept partying till sunrise @ Space to see roland and to see what Ivano had in stored for the patio,im glad i went shyt was packed as hell full of good looking ladies and some nice beats,nothing out of this world but nice,Ritmo owned the patio:eek:

Originally posted by happyface

HOLY SHIT HE"S ALIVE

:jawdrop:

Glad you like the set Happy B-Day Biatch