Bling's Review of Koky and Leo's Bday at FLiptonnia

Bling

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mrsblend

WHAT picture????:confused:

although my memory is quite shot from that night.. I do remember vaguely Obby showing me the infamous chicken vodka drink he had been sipping on for quite sometime.. I remember seeing it.. I just dont remember a whole lot from the night in detail :tongue:

Originally posted by digital7

maybe.. then again.. I dont remember a whole lot anywayz

Eureka !!!!!!!!!!!!! :idea: ,,,,i've come to the conclusion that IT WAS YOU that wasn't coherant ....... i got a witness to testify about my sobreity . :blank:

:)

Originally posted by digital7

although my memory is quite shot from that night.. I do remember vaguely Obby showing me the infamous chicken vodka drink he had been sipping on for quite sometime.. I remember seeing it.. I just dont remember a whole lot from the night in detail :tongue:

Wait Wait Wait Wait Wait

I sipped no chicken vodka. The "ice" felt kind of funny to me so I decided to look at my drink. Thank God I did. Mr. Purdu himself was waving at me from my cup. At that moment I decided to look around and see if others made the same mistake I did and they did.

Some a little to late. (you know who you are. I know your still mad at me for laughing at you).

and as for you not being able to complete a full sentence....YOUR LUCK I SPEAK BURN OUT.

:D

well just gettin around to writing my little piece of the Fliptonia review.

First of all thanks to Flip and Toni for letting us participate in one of the best god dam house parties ive ever been too. Dam i thought the CP/CJ bbq couldnt be beat. Man was i ever wrong!!!

Outstanding job by all the DJs. Nowhere in this city can you get that much talent in one room(not to mention that the music was going for like 20 plus hours).

Hey Eric i didnt get to finish downloading my part of the set last night did you turn your computer off?????????

Good seeing Koky,Leo(while he was still on this planet),Eric,Bling,Manny,Obby,Cianci/Wifey,Carisa and the rest of you sick bastards:D :D

I thing maribel is posting her review later so i'll let her do all the rest of the talking(i'm sure it will be alot more detailed than mine)

Peace

Originally posted by blondboheme

you don't realize it,

but you just threw yer sister to the wolves!

;)

Nah, I'll protect her!!

She has a little boyfriend anyway. Back off boys!!

We don't look a lot alike, but she got the beautiful green eyes.

OK, Let me try this one more time. I wrote all of this yesterday, and it never went on CP.:mad:

First of all,

I want to thank Tonie and Flip for inviting Doug and I into your home once again. And I want to thank them for letting such an incredible party happen. Without them, this would not have been possible. Both of you are such great people!!!

WOW! What an incredible night!!! I never thought I would have had so much fun in one little room!! I am sorry if I forgot some of you, (I am now just regaining my short term memory.), but I must say it was great just hanging out with the usuals and meeting new CPErs I hadn't met before. To Tonie, I love you girl!!! You have got to be the most sweetest, most amazing girl I have ever met!!! Your generosity is so incredible, and it does nothing but shine through you!! To Valerie, (my girlfriend for the night;) , it was so much fun having an oportunity to hang out with you and getting to know you better. Our dozens of different conversations made me feel like I know you forever!!! To Felicia and Issel, both of you are so nice and sweet, and Issel, thank you, you are beautiful to. All CP girls are hot!!! Let's never forget that wonderful couch (and singing Baby Got Back!!!;):D

To all the Djs, you were incredible!!! Only in Fliptoniaa can you gather so much talent and have them play in such an intimate setting!!! To my bf, Doug, I love you, and only you can move me all night long.:kiss2:

To Koky and Leo, You guys had an incredible party, and I am so glad you did, because both of you deserve it!! You are two of the nicest brothers Doug and I have met. To Eric, thanks for everything, and you sure looked like you also had an incredible time. Cianci, To bad Doug and I missed you spinning!! We REALLY wanted to hear you, but just could not last. All of you really are true hardcore partyers!!!

Ummmm... Let me see, did I forget anyone???

I am sure I did, but if I did, I am sorry!!!

Promise to rem next time!!!

Until next Fliptoniaa!!! Only good times and great friendships!!!

Maribel:D