Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bling's Review of Koky and Leo's Bday at FLiptonnia

Bling

Originally posted by mrmiami

you know the deal, thank you to this person, and that person, good hanging with this person, and that person.

Good times!!

In other words......THANK YOU FLIP AND TONIE!!

Nothing less was expected! We had a great time and thanks for making us feel like we are always welcome.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEO AND KOKY!!!!!!

It was great hangin with the girls and takin pics 'cause

"I LIKE BIG BUTTS AND I CANNOT LIE"

...except we were missing some kentucky "smaaaaaaaaassley"

:boohoo: "fuck dem peaple"

oh and thanks to everyone that is voting for me...btw you can vote daily...ends May1 ;)

Thanks, again, Pod, the prints are beautiful!!!!!!:kiss2:

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by divinedezine

In other words......THANK YOU FLIP AND TONIE!!

Nothing less was expected! We had a great time and thanks for making us feel like we are always welcome.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEO AND KOKY!!!!!!

It was great hangin with the girls and takin pics 'cause

"I LIKE BIG BUTTS AND I CANNOT LIE"

...except we were missing some kentucky "smaaaaaaaaassley"

:boohoo: "fuck dem peaple"

oh and thanks to everyone that is voting for me...btw you can vote daily...ends May1 ;)

Thanks, again, Pod, the prints are beautiful!!!!!!:kiss2:

I'm gonna miss you woman! We'll party when you get back! :)

OH, and Issel, the DJ from NY threw down a song that had the beat of that song in it. That's why we were singing it.

And we definately missed Smashley. :(

DAMN :mad: Now I am pissed that I couldn't make it out....:mad: CrzyB even called me but I was way too drunk to go there and make it home...looks like I missed one hell of a time...I thought this party was suppose to be smaller...yeah right :mad: you guys all look like you had a blast...never .never..never again will I miss a party at the land...I am sorry...not to you beotchs...because you look like you had a freakin crazy time...but to myself for missing this :mad::tongue:

damn u people talk alot of shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this party sucked balls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tongue:

im just fuckin with yall.....as always thank u guys for making the parties what they r!!!!!!! without the poeple there is nothing.....without u guys there is no vibe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

i really dont know what else to say, but it was a pleasur hosting koky and leos party at the land!!!!!!!!!!

im sure another will pop up soon enough....so till next time, keep the good times coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

im just fuckin with yall.....as always thank u guys for making the parties what they r!!!!!!! without the poeple there is nothing.....without u guys there is no vibe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

i really dont know what else to say, but it was a pleasur hosting koky and leos party at the land!!!!!!!!!!

im sure another will pop up soon enough....so till next time, keep the good times coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

I got access to a moble 50 TON A/C Unit that we used for production and tents.. ;)

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

UMMM......flip, you talk a lot of shit!!!!!

I HEARD THAT THE PARTY KICKED ASS!!!

:3some:

Originally posted by Bling

damn lots of people asked about u. wondering where u were :)

I was south of the border! Felt really sorry for not having attended Fliptonia's but I had to go to Mexico for work...more details when I regain my mental sanity...wait a minute!!! mental sanity???

:D

Originally posted by funketeer

Happy birthday Koky and Leo...I'm soooooo sorry I couldn't make it, I was in mexico city since last wednesday...just flew in...cheers homeboys!!!

Funk :cool:

How much tequila did you drink, bitch? :D

Originally posted by funketeer

I was south of the border! Felt really sorry for not having attended Fliptonia's but I had to go to Mexico for work...more details when I regain my mental sanity...wait a minute!!! mental sanity???

:D

So you ran for the border? Taco Bell? That's why you are so mentally tired? Tequilla? What am I talking about?

:tongue:

Funk was missed! We needed some tuna sandwiches and potato salad at the party; it's what was one of many things missing!