Clubplanet Nightlife Community

worst drug experience ever?

come on I wanna hear war storie's, so far I only have one, I dropped a bomb 3 year's ago that was pure MDA&SPEED my heart felt like it was going to explode I was in the middle of the dance floor and I thought I was gonna fucking die!!!!!!! needless to say I slpit up the pill's and took half's the rest of the night but that shit scared the fuck out of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

on about 5 or 6 hits and doing bumps and bumps of K in exit. I was sitting in the hip hop room on those big couches looking up at the mirrors on the ceiling when the ceiling began to melt and it looked like it was raining mirror (hmm) lol all over my girlfriend and friends I kept screaming at the top of my lungs I need a fkin umbrella although halluincations are cool this one fked sucked....a little later in the same night i walk on to the main floor only to see the club fading away and as i walked toward the part of the club fading away it seems to reappear again with another part fading away all you saw was me running to all diff. parts of the club like i was trying to chase my own fkin shadow.....this experience ruined my night and it was last time I did that many hits

my 2nd worst experience was when i was around 15 i took hits and shrooms and was walking in the woods with my friends and the visuals were intense till at one point I told my friends to walk ahead because I need to sit down so they walked a little far ahead when it seemed like the trees were surrounding me they seemed like they were closing in on me and I felt like I couldn't get out I started running to get my friends fell and when i looked up i thought the tree was falling on me it was actually my friend trying to help me up

crazyy shyt

one time i was on pills and driving home from sf right after the 3rd one hit...somehow thought i was okay to drive home from a friends house....got pulled over for doing 50 in a 25....rolling my face off, couldn't look the cop in the eye...he winded up taking me out of the car, calling another cop to the scene, asking me and my bf questions, etc.....LONG story and still makes me sick to my stomach every time i think about it :(

Originally posted by Mystify22

one time i was on pills and driving home from sf right after the 3rd one hit...somehow thought i was okay to drive home from a friends house....got pulled over for doing 50 in a 25....rolling my face off, couldn't look the cop in the eye...he winded up taking me out of the car, calling another cop to the scene, asking me and my bf questions, etc.....LONG story and still makes me sick to my stomach every time i think about it :(

holy shit... and they didnt know u were on anything??

:eek: how did u pull it off

Guest gabo

and then what happened?

well once I was blowing lines alllllll night and the last thing I did was do a pill at this party and leave (duuuuummmmmmmb) well it turns out I had to cross a bridge and i had no money, so this cop comes out and asks for my liscense and reg. and the whole time I am flipping the fuck out! I couldnt see straight and I was dripping sweat. Then the cop comes back and says just mail 4 bucks to this addy. I say YES SIR and drive off into the sunset.

Originally posted by gabo

and then what happened?

well once I was blowing lines alllllll night and the last thing I did was do a pill at this party and leave (duuuuummmmmmmb) well it turns out I had to cross a bridge and i had no money, so this cop comes out and asks for my liscense and reg. and the whole time I am flipping the fuck out! I couldnt see straight and I was dripping sweat. Then the cop comes back and says just mail 4 bucks to this addy. I say YES SIR and drive off into the sunset.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

this one time i was at my appt with my roomies and we were doing k and then decided to smoke an L...BIG MISTAKE...i flipped the fuck out...(now this story comes from my roomies cause i blacked out)...they said i started to climb up the walls and throwing all the pillows off the couch and then i started screaming and shit...for them it was scary but i dont really remember it...

I think the cops HAD to know I was on something. The worst was when he took me out of the car and asked where I had been that night. I said a small club in Jersey (thinking that if I said NYC he'd think drugs....no clue why I did this lol) and then he went to the car and asked my BF in the passengers seat and he said "Soundfactory".....He was PISSED I had lied and that was when he called the 2nd cop to come.

I couldn't even look him in the eye, my eyes were bugging, and my jaw was fucked up. He had to know, that's his job isn't it?!?!

I really don't know WHY or HOW they let me go. When the second cop came, he saw my college sticker on my window and asked me about that and then said something about how old I thought he was....I took the chance and joked around with him, and thats when he said listen honey, get home safe, I'm going to let you go. HE DIDN"T EVEN WRITE ME A TICKET.

When I drove away, I was in COMPLETE shock and felt like I was going to throw up.

I seriously think they just let me go maybe bc I had a hot little dress on?!?! I don't know and I don't want to question it :(

I seriously think they just let me go maybe bc I had a hot little dress on?!?! I don't know and I don't want to question it :(

i sure as hell wouldnt have given u a ticket...but u sure as hell would have had to take my "personal" breathalizer...:D

I guess it would be a tie between the time I unintentionally consumed 50+ hits of acid and was institutionalized for a week, or oding on g and waking up in the hospital.

But neither must have been too bad; I've done both in moderation since.

Why are any of you listing K holes as a bad time...

I think the cops HAD to know I was on something. He had to know, that's his job isn't it?!?!

You'd be surprised at how naive SOME cops are.

I really don't know WHY or HOW they let me go.

I understand why some people worry when they're driving fucked up, but it's better if they catch you ON it than WITH it..

Originally posted by str8upcore

come on I wanna hear war storie's, so far I only have one, I dropped a bomb 3 year's ago that was pure MDA&SPEED my heart felt like it was going to explode I was in the middle of the dance floor and I thought I was gonna fucking die!!!!!!! needless to say I slpit up the pill's and took half's the rest of the night but that shit scared the fuck out of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was smoking a dippie on this porch in the middle of the village one night and the next thing i know i'm sitting somewhere with my parents and they know i'm tripping .. i'm in an emergency room.. then i'm vomiting in the middle of the street in public and some dude gives me a bump of coke to wake up and there's puke all over my jeans and my sneakers.. and

no my parents were never there and i wasnt in the hospital .. i was fucking hallucinating and vomiting at 6 pm in the fucking city with strangers!! UGH DISGUSTING.. worst drug experience ever...i couldnt even walk, this dude threw me in a cab and sent me to bklyn... i was so wasted.

DUST SUUUCCCKKKssss....

on 4th of july, i was at my girl's house......im not really into diesel, but wanted to do some.....for some stupid reason i did almost a whole bag....

i started going in and out of conscieness, knodding in and out........sweating heavily, start puking every two minutes, can barely walk.......lucky for me...she kept me awake and put cold towels on me........i puked for about 20 hours......then slept it off...and then the party started again

i was about 5 minutes from calling 911, i thought i would die...my body went into shock.....some of my hair turned white......it wast funny, i had to get it all cut out

lesson for you kiddies, know your limits

ok....mine wasn't even at a club.

my ruski asshole boss was on my tail...

i wasn't drinking enough fluids and having coffee instead of food all the time....

had some assholes dropping me love notes all over the neighborhood....

so, i started to feel all lightheaded and shit....'

went to the E/R and started to spill my beans, had enough....

and they told me i was dehydrated....and wanted to keep me for "observation"......Looney Bin....should have handed them the book "ClubLand"....they gave me Halodol...some shit for halucinations.....stuff u can pick up with your hands is real...but, these dumb fucks weren't listening to me....perhaps i shoulda brought my war articles with me...........well, on halidol...u don't fucken know shit....it's like a freak thing....makes u like a zombie.

kept me in that place....for two freaken weeks....i was ready to tear down doors......and no one listens to you......and the shrink....STUPID fuck...is all i can say. was like...yeah, yeah sure....and then i find out...he's just a phd.

was a nightmare....I did meet some Hasidic slut chick from boro park tho.....she insisted on callin' me princess in yiddish or hebrew.

and then the front page of Eminem hangin dolls out the windows of hotels.....why did no one commit him...he needs the halidoll more than I do.

Something is severly wrong with the system....severly.

muzikchick

Old Skool Legend

ok....mine wasn't even at a club.

my ruski asshole boss was on my tail...

i wasn't drinking enough fluids and having coffee instead of food all the time....

had some assholes dropping me love notes all over the neighborhood....

so, i started to feel all lightheaded and shit....'

went to the E/R and started to spill my beans, had enough....

and they told me i was dehydrated....and wanted to keep me for "observation"......Looney Bin....should have handed them the book "ClubLand"....they gave me Halodol...some shit for halucinations.....stuff u can pick up with your hands is real...but, these dumb fucks weren't listening to me....perhaps i shoulda brought my war articles with me...........well, on halidol...u don't fucken know shit....it's like a freak thing....makes u like a zombie.

kept me in that place....for two freaken weeks....i was ready to tear down doors......and no one listens to you......and the shrink....STUPID fuck...is all i can say. was like...yeah, yeah sure....and then i find out...he's just a phd.

was a nightmare....I did meet some Hasidic slut chick from boro park tho.....she insisted on callin' me princess in yiddish or hebrew.

and then the front page of Eminem hangin dolls out the windows of hotels.....why did no one commit him...he needs the halidoll more than I do.

Something is severly wrong with the system....severly.

WTF?! somehow just by that post i know exactly what you look like