Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My new song obsession

scavenger81

Originally posted by scavenger81

Dickhead, the remix is...and don't be so elitist, its vocals and a bassline.....who cares as long as hot girls are dancing to it, and the roll is good........unless you're behind the decks and a fucking purist noone cares.....

let me guess..you drive a Mitsubishi Accord

Originally posted by smokesum

let me guess..you drive a Mitsubishi Accord

actually, the stereotypical russian car in boston is an altima, or maxima.......in nyc its a mercedez.........so get your stereotypes down first of all....

You must be one of those people that spends 3 hours arguing the huge differences between tech house, tribal house, and progressive house. Whatever bloats your boat you elitist prick....tell me when you spin or where you promote, so I can make sure to discourage the russian community from showing up.

AND btw.....the remix of that song, has build-ups and drops, and basically a vocalist with a bassline.....that's pretty close to what the definition of trance is...

Originally posted by scavenger81

actually, the stereotypical russian car in boston is an altima, or maxima.......in nyc its a mercedez.........so get your stereotypes down first of all....

It is pretty funny. These russians and greeks that live in $80,000 apartments go out and lease $120,000 cars. I think Chris Rock calls that "N**ger Rich"

Originally posted by fouroneone

It is pretty funny. These russians and greeks that live in $80,000 apartments go out and lease $120,000 cars. I think Chris Rock calls that "N**ger Rich"

I dont live in an 80,000 dollar apartment or drive a 120k dollar car.

and If im not mistaken the accord is not mitsubishi its by honda.