Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Love Handles

GLopez

Originally posted by smokesum

not for nothing...but rackam is correct to argue..why give advice if it is incorrect? i think a link would help his arguement though...also I would like to see what elite has to say about this thread..lol

The advice "became" incorrect when he began to mistate the advice and say that is what was said ... and coupled with a lot of name calling.

It's sad because this was a cool board with no attacking. oh well.

Originally posted by lalate

The advice "became" incorrect when he began to mistate the advice and say that is what was said ... and coupled with a lot of name calling.

arent you overeacting..its just a messageboard..im sure rackham has no hostile misgivings towards you

Originally posted by lalate

Oh, the irony.

You just keep attacking me personally, and refusing to answer a simple question about the advice you gave. You say the advice "became" incorrect, but you have not explained how it was "correct" in the first place (which it wasn't).

smokesum, here are a couple informational links (GLopez might want to read these too):

http://www.trygve.com/mfw_faq.html#getasixpack

http://www.trygve.com/mfw_faq.html#eattoloseweight

I went home and did a cardio workout (jogging) for 45 mins, and still have these damn little love handles. Any body have any idea of an over-night way to get rid of these?? I'm considering liposuction!! LOL....

Again, thanks for everyones help.....

Originally posted by GLopez

I went home and did a cardio workout (jogging) for 45 mins, and still have these damn little love handles. Any body have any idea of an over-night way to get rid of these?? I'm considering liposuction!! LOL....

Again, thanks for everyones help.....

Sorry, they do not disappear overnight (don't we all wish, lol).

Even if you were to follow a crash diet and lose 5lbs or more in a single week, you would most likely gain the weight back very quickly.

Do yourself a favor: eat right, train right, lose the weight slowly, and enjoy the long-term benefits. Your body will thank you, believe me.

Originally posted by rackham

Sorry, they do not disappear overnight (don't we all wish, lol).

Even if you were to follow a crash diet and lose 5lbs or more in a single week, you would most likely gain the weight back very quickly.

Do yourself a favor: eat right, train right, lose the weight slowly, and enjoy the long-term benefits. Your body will thank you, believe me.

Will do. Thanks!!