Clubplanet Nightlife Community

suckiest(a word?) class

bullseye

i hated trig in hs.... I think it was mainly b/c I hated my teacher, she was such a bitch.... I failed it jr year b/c I never went, and failed in again sr year, b/c I never went... oh well, atleast I graduated....

in college, it was business math.... I took it freshman year, and as a night course, and everyone in the course was all old and just came from work... was a 7 to 9:40.... he would always keep us there the whole time... he ended up kicking me outta the class....

Originally posted by solbeam

were you picked last in dodgeball?

i was always one of the top five picked in any of those things b/c of my friends... but i hated playing any of those conventional sports... i was into skateboarding, snowboarding, biking etc. i like independant sports not ones that rely on an entire team in order to win...

Originally posted by funks0ul

gym was the easiest class man!

easy schmeazy... it was the worst... boring as hell~!

Originally posted by thrillfire

Gym, just because it was a waste of time in my book. And I didn't like our hick teacher and her little hick minions...

lol agreed... how do you decide to be a gym teacher~!?

Originally posted by dgmodel

easy schmeazy... it was the worst... boring as hell~!

maybe my gym was different, but i actually liked going.. only had it in 9th and 10th grade... but we'd go to the golf course next to our school, for golf lessons, which just consisted of going to the driving range for an hour...

then we had our bowling days, where we'd go to the bowling alley for an hour, and come back....

but it was pretty chill... maybe cause I just liked playin ball... :tongue:

we played, volleyball, and basketball... bball in the winter and vb in the spring... grrrrrross... icon13.gif only one semester did i have fun, it was the softball one... but i rarely played any of this stuff because i was always injured... broken wrist here, damaged ribcage there, broken tailbone, blah fucked myself up skating lol...

Originally posted by fkornre

because u want to fuck high school girls and that is the easiest way to get into the school...

:laugh:

i always hated when we had to pick teams for any sports...the girls always got picked last and none of them actually wanted to play...so they just stood there like statues until they got clobbered with the ball (dodgeball) or hit in the head by the ball (basketball, softball, kickball)...then they would cry all the way to the bench until time for them to get back in the game and get smashed again...most girls should just not take gym...

notice i said most cause there are a few of u ladies out there that actually wanted to play or actually could play...

Originally posted by ladyshady

MATH . UGH

Anything with numbers.

I haven't passed a math class since like Sophomore Year of High School. lol

I don't think my brain computes numbers properly

but u can count grams and ounces...hmmmmmmmmmmm....

Guest alynutza00

all my gym teachers were lesbians, but not hot lesbo's... the ones with short short hair and tatoos of bulldogs on their ankles. they used to come and watch the girls change.