Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ladies, post pics of ur bikini style

bullseye

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pot calling the kettle black!! besides at least all I did was kiss ;)

lol what is this pot calling the kettle black bullshit... stealing lines from apprentice now r we :laugh2:

FYI i never kissed random guys... there was only one i didnt "just kiss" and he was a part of my life for a few months... and the other was my boyfriend for almost a year and a half... but i guess u dont like to hear that since neither of them ever gave u the time of day... :deadfish:

lol what is this pot calling the kettle black bullshit... stealing lines from apprentice now r we :laugh2:

FYI i never kissed random guys... there was only one i didnt "just kiss" and he was a part of my life for a few months... and the other was my boyfriend for almost a year and a half... but i guess u dont like to hear that since neither of them ever gave u the time of day... :deadfish:

:laugh2: this is getting good.

i dont watch the apprentice

oh wow and how do u know who gave me a time of day and who didnt....and also how do u know i even wanted it.....seriously id add more but i dont wanna implicate anyone else who has nothing to do with this bullshit...

for someone who yells at me all the time when i start drama ur quick to start ur own FOR NO REASON......

and i dont find anything wrong with kissing the guys ive met...i was 18 i was having fun and im not going to apologize for it....just b/c u chose to stay a virgin till 21 or whatever does not mean we all should...i dont judge ur decision u dont judge mine....... :ghey: