Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ladies, post pics of ur bikini style

bullseye

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats up gary... how've you been~!?

eh...alright. busy as hell at work. tryin to wind down and see if theres anything entertaining on here. apparently not...im watchin 2 girls i know, very well in fact, going at it (and not in the good way)

how have u been? have i missed much?

eh...alright. busy as hell at work. tryin to wind down and see if theres anything entertaining on here. apparently not...im watchin 2 girls i know, very well in fact, going at it (and not in the good way)

how have u been? have i missed much?

ah so your the middle man of all this? thanks for the entertainment.

ah so your the middle man of all this? thanks for the entertainment.

NO NO NO NO NO!!!

im not the middle man in this situation. id like to be the middle man in a different kinda situation between these 2 ya know wut i mean. but i got nothin to do with wuts goin on here. i just dont like to see 2 friends in a bitter battle. puts me in a wierd position

NO NO NO NO NO!!!

im not the middle man in this situation. id like to be the middle man in a different kinda situation between these 2 ya know wut i mean. but i got nothin to do with wuts goin on here. i just dont like to see 2 friends in a bitter battle. puts me in a wierd position

lol my bad.

NO NO NO NO NO!!!

doesnt really put u in any position... just ignore it... ;)

i'm sure all ur dungeons and dragons buddies got a laugh out of that one, but lets stick to bikinis here young lad.

:laugh: What the hell is a dragon and whatever buddy? Aight now go back to begging these girls for their bikini pics for the millionth time to get 2 girls post actual pics and then 6 pages of all talk :tongue:

Since I do like bikini shots though carry on.

:laugh: What the hell is a dragon and whatever buddy? Aight now go back to begging these girls for their bikini pics for the millionth time to get 2 girls post actual pics and then 6 pages of all talk :tongue:

Since I do like bikini shots though carry on.

clever :shaky: