Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Voodoo Lounge With Roland...

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

THATS WHAT I'M HEARING, DEAL IS ALMOST DONE!!!!!!

GONNA BE A GREAT TIME!!!!!!!!

BIG UPS TO ROLAND FOR TRECKING UP TO MY NECK OF THE WOODS...

HOPE THIS GOES DOWN..

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by tigerclaw

When this, On friday?, Voodoo Lounge always have guest djs on friday nights, So maybe, We can hear roland spinning live on the broadcast.

YES IT's a friday....

btw, if this goes down, and I hope biz can post that it's official, i'm gonna have some serious requests, all classics!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by sobe2003

I think he should stay up in FTL . . . better crowd for Roly and Biz . . .

dont think too much.....its good to see him play other places but to say he should stay in ftl is just wack.Roland has made alot of fans and love to see him spin just where hes at right now.

Guest saleen351

here's a crazy idea..

why don't you dade county peeps get out a map and find lauderdale and drive up. Or just take 95 north till broward blvd, go east, and you are there, but I drive to Miami and sobe all the time. If you are a fan, then you would come;)

Originally posted by saleen351

here's a crazy idea..

why don't you dade county peeps get out a map and find lauderdale and drive up. Or just take 95 north till broward blvd, go east, and you are there, but I drive to Miami and sobe all the time. If you are a fan, then you would come;)

I hope this is next Friday... I have company in town and would totally dig taking him to hear Roland:D

Originally posted by saleen351

here's a crazy idea..

ive done this plenty of times .. hell ive driven to tampa to see a dj or two .. so don't say dade county people won't drive to support.