Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Collection: Louis Vuitton Theda GM Bags

Only worn by stars and celebrities so far - these bags are gorgeous. They are Louis Vuitton Theda GM bags from the Summer 2004 collection.

I grabbed all 7 when I saw them in the store. Now I'm selling because I need money.

here are photos:

http://www.geocities.com/travelprincessa

Photos of the Theda GM bags

Email me at TRAVELPRINCESSA AT YAHOO.COM and tell me which bag you like and your offer. Best offer for each bag gets the item.

PS: one bag is already sold - it's the brown lockets bag.

Originally posted by travelprincess

Only worn by stars and celebrities so far - these bags are gorgeous. They are Louis Vuitton Theda GM bags from the Summer 2004 collection.

I grabbed all 7 when I saw them in the store. Now I'm selling because I need money.

here are photos:

http://www.geocities.com/travelprincessa

Photos of the Theda GM bags

Email me at TRAVELPRINCESSA AT YAHOO.COM and tell me which bag you like and your offer. Best offer for each bag gets the item.

PS: one bag is already sold - it's the brown lockets bag.

you are teling me that you had enough money to buy 7 LV bags, never used them and now need money so you are selling them. This sounds a bit fishy to me. It doesn't matter because these have to be ugliest bags I have seen in a while.

UGLY BAGS DON'T COST OVER $1000

oooh, and ugly bags don't get sold out.

the hell they don't...a lot of people will buy ANYTHING at any cost just becuase it's "trendy"...

oooooh and trendy doesnt equate style nor quality

Originally posted by solbeam

the hell they don't...a lot of people will buy ANYTHING at any cost just becuase it's "trendy"...

oooooh and trendy doesnt equate style nor quality

exxxxactly.

u really think people like those von dutch hats because they're actually NICE? no.. because it was the hottest trend @ one point.. so everyone had to have them

these bags IMO are ugly as sin. sorry :half:

FIRST, CHECK WWW.LOUISVUITTON.COM, THEN GO OR CALL THE LOUIS VUITTON STORE - AND ASK THE PRICES OF THEDA GM BAGS. UGLY BAGS DON'T COST OVER $1000

What are you some kind of idiot? There are a lot of ugly things that cost a lot more than $1000... and even more ugly things that do in fact sell out. People will buy anything if they think it's trendy...

I will not argue with you about whether LOUISVUITTON has CLASS or QUALITY.

Madonna wears it, J-Lo wears it (and used to advertise it), Katherine Zeta Jones wears it, and Elton Jone carries it's luggage.....

So, this is the END of my argument. 3 bags are sold, 3 more left.

Originally posted by sigmagal

you are teling me that you had enough money to buy 7 LV bags, never used them and now need money so you are selling them. This sounds a bit fishy to me. It doesn't matter because these have to be ugliest bags I have seen in a while.

maybe they fell off the back of a delivery truck? :shaky:

I will not argue with you about whether LOUISVUITTON has CLASS or QUALITY.

Madonna wears it, J-Lo wears it (and used to advertise it), Katherine Zeta Jones wears it, and Elton Jone carries it's luggage.....

So, this is the END of my argument. 3 bags are sold, 3 more left.

who gives a shit? so because madonna wears it on her arm i gotta dish out $1000 on a hideous bag?

I have never been a fan of LV bags. All their stuff looks the same. I absolutely hated those white and black backgrounds with the bright colored monograms. That pattern looks like something little girl's bags would be made of not classy adults.

Anyone like it has been said before. The cost of a bag doesn't make it nice... These bags may be expensive but they are so ugly. This doesn't mean people won't buy them because people spend tons of money on ugly crap all the time.

FIRST, CHECK WWW.LOUISVUITTON.COM, THEN GO OR CALL THE LOUIS VUITTON STORE - AND ASK THE PRICES OF THEDA GM BAGS. UGLY BAGS DON'T COST OVER $1000

Anyone that would pay 1000 for a bag is retarded. Especially one that disgusting, let alone 7 that ugly looking...

...And they do get sold out, apparently to assholes trying to be trendy by sporting one of these shitty lookin bags.