Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roland @ Voodoo Lounge Fri.May.14

biznation00

Nick aka Saleen was on the money when he mentioned talks between Roland & Voodoo. Contracts are in & the date is finally set for Fri.May.14th.

I might just get crazy & rent a van/bus to charter our big group & others who decide to come out & show some luv... ;)

mark your calendars.. I'll keep you updated w/ the details as they develop...

www.voodooloungeflorida.com

www.party931.com

Biznation00@msn.com

:)

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by beatfriek

IM there front and center!!!!:D:eek:

WE MISS LUNAR SESSIONS AT SPACE!!!:(

beatfriek in broward county.. dunno if you can hang with us up here..:tongue:

Guest saleen351

last time for oscar, they had to kick people out... plus it's a drinking crowd, so people are banged up real early...

for the cool cats I know, I may do a pre game at my house.. I have a bar and resturante in my complex on the water,

Originally posted by saleen351

last time for oscar, they had to kick people out... plus it's a drinking crowd, so people are banged up real early...

for the cool cats I know, I may do a pre game at my house.. I have a bar and resturante in my complex on the water,

Never been to voodoo, so I dont know what to expect. i guess theyll be kicking me out at 4am then. :tongue:

one request for roland when he plays at voodoo: Junior jack "stupid disco". the floor goes nuts when he drops it on the patio. :eek:

Originally posted by rockstar69

one request for roland when he plays at voodoo: Junior jack "stupid disco". the floor goes nuts when he drops it on the patio. :eek:

You know Rolands gonna rock voodoo. That man knows how to play anywhere. Hope to see everyone there.;)

sounds good - first rounds on you be ochhhh:tongue:

Great, make sure and have some Black Label stocked.... Cuz beatfriek is gonna bring iteek: !!!.... Maybe ill get to spank you up on the PS2/xbox TOO!!!

PS i hang out in lauderdale more than you think.....;)

I actually want to move to Aventura... To get the best of both worlds!!!:idea: :

Originally posted by rockstar69

You are not kidding, that is one of my personal favorites. 2 weeks ago on the patio, he played a remix of that track, that drove me absolutely bananas.:clap2: :clap2: :clap2::rock: :rock: :rock:

Originally posted by 240turbo

You are not kidding, that is one of my personal favorites. 2 weeks ago on the patio, he played a remix of that track, that drove me absolutely bananas.:clap2: :clap2: :clap2::rock: :rock: :rock:

that track is sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: there are a few others that he drops that i love but i dont have the track ids. but stupid disco has probably become one of my favorite roland patio tracks. :rock::D

Guest saleen351

I'm working on my request list..

As of now, I want to hear

Brainbug - Nightmare 1996 :nopity: The violins still get me fired up. Second greatest trance track of all time..

Fly Life! Basement Jaxx 1997

Perpetual Motion - Keep On Dancin' (Let's Go) 1997

Keep on dancing on the dance floor

MIX IT UP AND GET THE CROWD IN TO IT!

TIME TO GET HIP

FLASH AND MOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

I got some:

The Fog " Been a Long time "

Cevin Fisher " Thank God for the music "

Danny Tenaglia " Elements "

New Order " Crystal " ( Lee Coombs mix )

Depeche Mode " Enjoy the Silence " ( White Label mix )

Celeda " The Underground " ( Danny Tenaglia mix )

Celeda " Be Yourself "

16B " Driving to Heaven "

React 2 Rhythm " Intoxication "

Joey Beltram " Energy Flash "

Leftfield " Release The Dub "

Dj Icey " Love "

White Stripes " Seven Nation Army " ( Adam Freeland mix )

River Ocean feat. India " Love & Happines "

Sneaker Pimps " Spin Spin Sugar " ( Armand Van Helden mix )

Jungle Brothers " I'll House You "

Liberty City " Give Some Lovin "