Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What makeup can do . . .

sobe2003

Horrible thread, just horrible. But these girls are really not that bad, these are the absolute worst photos of them ever taken. I've seen pam b4 in person without makeup and then again with some but not as much and she looked great, nothing like that. These pics are pics taken right after they wake up or something. If u gonna proove me wrong don't. Im not clicking into this thread no more :laugh:

first, the pic on the left of jennifer garner is taken from the movie 13 going on 30, it actually took make up to make her look that bad! i bet she is lovely without makeup ... so if you're gonna do comparisons, at least make sure they're valid. ;)

and yeah, makeup and photoshop can do wonders for any human being. so what? :confused:

everybody has unflattering moments, after a rough nite or whatever, dark circles under the eyes is normal, god forbid a celebrity be caught showing human characteristics!!! :blank:

Originally posted by erickamikaze

Between makeup and air brushing, anyone can look better and even like a celebrity. 99% of what you see is not real.

pod, darling, just to clarify...

juliette lewis

jlewis.gif

blockbuster6.jpg

jennifer garner

jgarner.jpg

but in the 2nd pic of juliette i can see how you'd get em a little confoosed. ;)

and btw oops i was wrong about my jennifer garner assertion earlier (sowwyyyyyyy, my bad), i was just on people.com and saw the section the pic was taken from, it looked like a pic i had seen taken from the set of the movie. lol :doh:

oh well i still think she's a beauty!!! :);)

Originally posted by blondboheme

and btw oops i was wrong about my jennifer garner assertion earlier (sowwyyyyyyy, my bad), i was just on people.com and saw the section the pic was taken from, it looked like a pic i had seen taken from the set of the movie. lol :doh:

Ah, no problem. :itsok:

Now gimme 50 push-ups. :mad: