Clubplanet Nightlife Community

??????????jeter?????????

jtk4

Originally posted by jtk4

After watching the game, he has to be hurt. He is to good to be 0 for 32.

Do you think he is saying he is not hurt just so arod will not take over short if he goes on the dl?

nah, DJ just stinks...period !!

Yamkees stink...end of story !!

A-rod hasnt mentioned anything 'bout his teammate going thru a ruff spot... its a mercernary team.. everybody 4 himself..

oh yeah, georgieboy is shitting bricks... everybody is looking ova their moolah covered shoulders cuz heads will roll

NUFF said !!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by calebb

I'm glad Contreras finally put in a good start.

AMen...he is still a headc ase though , after he gave up that HR ..you could see he started to get that face and shy away from his pitches , the Jorge went out and cursed him out in spanish to get his head in the game and it seemed to work

If thats what it takes to get this lunatic on track so be it

contraras is ugly plain and simple.

He can pitch against anyone but the sox we are in his big ugly mug.

Jeter has to be hurt as much as i think he sucks he is better then alex gonzales who is like 0 for 29.

He is hurt and does not want to come out. Scared arod will take over short. I do not think torre would let that happen but the media and fans will be all over it.

I think the problem is that A-Rod and Jeter are doing too much late night partying around the city. See, before when they were on different teams they would only go out when Texas came into town so it didn't effect there season at all and they were able to put up big numbers. Now, they are out every weekend, getting drunk, doing blow and banging whores till all hours of the night and it's taking it's toll on both of them

:rolleyes:

AHhh maybe everyone but ckuck Knoblauch. Dude had problems.

Do you think wells fit in or was he the guy all the other guys would try to hide from before they went out, and just as they are leaving the hotel BAM there wells in a 20$ walmart shirt and sandels asking "where we going tonight"

Originally posted by jtk4

AHhh maybe everyone but ckuck Knoblauch. Dude had problems.

Do you think wells fit in or was he the guy all the other guys would try to hide from before they went out, and just as they are leaving the hotel BAM there wells in a 20$ walmart shirt and sandels asking "where we going tonight"

:laugh: I bet that has happened once or twice. :laugh:

Originally posted by Codica3

Jeter's overrated and he's proving it now. Save your arguments for someone else cause nothing you say will change my mind.

Jeter is overrated :laugh: having the most career postseason hits in the history of the game, yea he is overrated. I'll take Derek Jeter to start a team anyday. He can go 0 for 32 and still bat around .300 by the end of the season.

His defense is not the best but I'll still take him for the postseason over any shortstop in the game.

Jeter makes the toss to Posada to get Giambi at the plate. No one else is in position to make that play. Period.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

jeter overrated, yea ok!!!!!!!!!

Like NJdion said, most hits in postseason history!!!!!

4 rings

and there is nobody i rather have in the field or at bat,during the post season, he's prooven how clutch he is already when it counts and it's so stupid how people can talk shit about a guy who is class act and respected by so many in all sports !!!!!!!!

By the way, since his career has started nobody has more hits or runs in baseball!!!!!!!

He's also the only player in history to win mVP in the all star game and world series in the same year!!!!!!!!!

and again, during the play offs his fielding is great and he's clutch at bat!!!!!!!!!!!!

Listing to people like Paul O'niel and other former teamates, the way they talk about him and the respect they have for this guy says alot about his attitude and leadership!!!!!!!!!!

still will never understatnd the jeter hatin , the guy exemplifies class/grace/winning/baseball talent and smarts

Totally stood up and faced the music during this slump

and talk numbers?????? ...look em up

hardly overrated when you consider the whole package