Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm going

calebb

Originally posted by misk

...umm..he was ASKING a question...not reporting......so if u have a question about getting your asshole waxed....by all means post.......

Originally posted by calebb

P.s. I went tanning yesterday and I look fucking hot.

I'm going again today and tomorrow hoping to build my "base tan"

I'll report back.

read thread, then reply.

He is tan when the pic is in colour, and muscles def look better when someone's got some colour... BUT he's tan because he spends time in the sun, surfing, mainly. Not because he roasts his nuts in a tanning bed.

When I say "Americans," I am referring to people from America, therefore the comparison is being to made all those people who live outside of America, which does, indeed, include Europeans, love.

And please do us all the courtesy of NOT reporting on your base tan. I think I speak for a number of ppl... Who cares?! Should I report here everytime I get my Brazilian?

Do you think that Europeans are any more "manly" than Americans? Because I'm Greek and I know how feminine they can be over in Europe.

BTW, you've created an argument that's not even there, you silly twat.

I asked a question related to tanning and you took it to another level.

It's a matter of convenience, really. It is much more time efficient to sit in a bed for ten minutes, than it is to sit in the sun for a few hours.

The end result is the same.

So, save your "OMG MEN ARE SUPPOSED TO BE MEN" speech for someone else. If you're into dirt merchants who don't take care of themselves, then more power to you, sistah.

wow. i didnt know tanning caused brain damage.

lol appearantly it does. Besides brain damage it also looks like it causes agression and a strong need for justification of one's own actions to someone you've never seen/met.

• 2 weeks later...
When did this turn into a matter of metrosexuality?

I'm talking about tanning. Is there really a huge difference between laying out on the beach and laying on a tanning bed for 8 minutes?

I'd rather spend 8 minutes on a bed than 3 hours on a beach with lotion glistening in the fucking sun.

Do you argue all of your points this way? By exaggerating?

I don't "primp" I don't get manicures or whatever the hell else you'd call primping.

Oh, and btw, when you say "Americans"....To whom are you making a comparison? Because if you're talking about Europeans............................................

its not the same because you dont tan right.....you miss the top of your shoulders and your nape which make it look more natural, you can tell its a fake tan

the only reason I ever go fake n' bakin is to get a base so if I'm going on vacation or to the beach, my tan that I get from there looks that much better....but some sort of color is necessary