Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sound Factory this Saturday

There's a new door policy in effect at SF now too:

Make sure to use their newly opened entrance which is located at the back up the club....

You'll have to jump to grab onto the fire escape ladder and then climb up to what appears to be just a window, but it's not.

Knock a few times, making sure that you do so in the same beat pattern as "Going Through It" and Paris should come and open it up for you to climb through... No Jeans and Sneakers policy still applies

LMAO!!!!! YOU GUYS ARE ABSOLUFUCKINGLUTELYLARIOUS! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Usually, people on this board just get on my nerves...complain complain complain...whine whine whine....new york sucks...JP sucks... black is wack.... no good places to party.... blah blah blah blah blah..... ewwww:blown: shoot me...

Thanks for making me realize that there are still some funny cool people on here!

and yes.... BADASSMUFAKA.... SF is closed....and yes...we've all moved on.... u should too....

PS- just came back from L.A- party scene sucks out there.... KTU plays better shit than some of the DJ's out there.... AMBER AND DEBORAH COX...r not cool and do not define the house music industry! Please inform your "people" or call "someone's agent" and let them know...and if you like L.A so much.... do us all a favor...stay there.... we have enough wannabe's here as it is.

:cool:

: Sound Factory this Saturday

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by badassmafuka

After being out in California for 6 months I am so excited to go to the FACTORY

FACTORY is closed dont be excited go back for 6 more

Its gonna be sick I cant wait to hear Peters idea:

ahhhhhhHA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:blown:

HERE IS THE ARTICLE OFF NYDAILYNEWS.COM

Sound Factory loses lease

after drug raid

The Sound Factory has been silenced.

The troubled Hell's Kitchen nightclub has lost its lease nearly two months after NYPD and federal authorities raided the place for drugs.

"The Sound Factory is effectively out of business," Perry Burkett, a lawyer for the main leaseholder, Metropolitan Lumber Hardware and Building Supply, said yesterday. "We are looking for a new tenant, if anyone is interested."

Metropolitan had subleased the 30,000-square-foot space at W. 46th St. near 11th Ave. to the Sound Factory.

Club owner Richard Grant, 61, and his security bosses, Ronald Coffiel and Randell Rogiers, were arrested during the March 7 raid and charged under a federal statute that makes it illegal to provide a safe haven for drug dealers.

Officials at the U.S. attorney's office in Manhattan declined to comment last night, citing an investigation.

Authorities targeted the Sound Factory after two patrons died of drug overdoses there and undercover cops found "open and flagrant" drug dealing inside the venue.

The club was temporarily padlocked in 2003.

But Manhattan Supreme Court Justice Emily Jane Goodman allowed it to reopen after ruling the owner could not be blamed for the behavior of patrons.

Greg Gittrich

Originally published on April 30, 2004

-it's offically over people, get over it

LMAO

Originally posted by liquidskyny

Make sure to use their newly opened entrance which is located at the back up the club....

You'll have to jump to grab onto the fire escape ladder and then climb up to what appears to be just a window, but it's not.

Knock a few times, making sure that you do so in the same beat pattern as "Going Through It" and Paris should come and open it up for you to climb through... No Jeans and Sneakers policy still applies

Originally posted by liquidskyny

I haven't hit the boards in a minute... I see there are still jokers postin - LOL - U guys are sick.

dont worry crackheads

from what i hear, there should be a new dance club> MORE BOTTLE SERVICE!!!!!!!!!

in the same space in about 8 months...

SO FUCK THE BEACH

soon, everone from londisland and NJ will have a plce to take there shirts off at AGAIN, in NY

oh and i have a house in la, and there club scene makes Mrytle BEACH LOOK LIKE HEAVEN

Fucken TOOL SHED< :laugh:

< Olympia

Xoxox