Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Help Me Biotches!!!

blondboheme

OK, so I am gonna pull myself out of the coccoon that is my own cozy little world, and step out to play with the other children for at least one night this weekend. Problem is, there's sooooo much going on! I wanna meet so many of you but can't figure out where exactly I should go. thinking about crobar and nerve.

Help me please you sexy bitches!

I mean,

Help me please, you sexy bitches!

:tongue::devil::D

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by blondboheme

so i'm thinking crobar for sure, i've always had a great time there anyways. still open for suggestions. thanks!!!!!!

:D :D :D

Love that picture you got there...she reminds me of me. Always trying to tidy up and falling on my ass. Love the shorts.

I'm listening to Cindy Lauper, right now..."True Colors" the dance version.....and reminising of the wind blowing through my hair, but, mine is brown at the moment....but, I'm feeling like a blonde, just not a dumb one.

Originally posted by muzikchick

Love that picture you got there...she reminds me of me. Always trying to tidy up and falling on my ass. Love the shorts.

I'm listening to Cindy Lauper, right now..."True Colors" the dance version.....and reminising of the wind blowing through my hair, but, mine is brown at the moment....but, I'm feeling like a blonde, just not a dumb one.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKAYYYYYYY