Help Me Biotches!!!

blondboheme

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by muzikchick

Love that picture you got there...she reminds me of me. Always trying to tidy up and falling on my ass. Love the shorts.

I'm listening to Cindy Lauper, right now..."True Colors" the dance version.....and reminising of the wind blowing through my hair, but, mine is brown at the moment....but, I'm feeling like a blonde, just not a dumb one.

WOOOOOOOOOOTAHHH????

You should see my shrine, you would love it. all that I love is here, if I didn't have a need to be around people and music, I would have no reason to leave my comfort zone....All that I love is here.....all of you.

I'd love to see your "shrine" ;)

You should see my shrine, you would love it. all that I love is here, if I didn't have a need to be around people and music, I would have no reason to leave my comfort zone....All that I love is here.....all of you.

are you hittin' on me? :D

Liza Minelli, is that you? :confused:

Love that picture you got there...she reminds me of me. Always trying to tidy up and falling on my ass. Love the shorts.

I'm listening to Cindy Lauper, right now..."True Colors" the dance version.....and reminising of the wind blowing through my hair, but, mine is brown at the moment....but, I'm feeling like a blonde, just not a dumb one.

um, thanks! :confused::):D

and btw, i totally understand what you're saying. it's like you have brown hair but you wish it could be blonde so it could blow in the wind but then you would be dumb if it was blonde and then you'd want to be brown again so that you can still listen to cindy lauper, and so CLEARLY you have to switch to a medium-ash-blonde hue, right?

:cool:

Originally posted by blondboheme

and btw, i totally understand what you're saying. it's like you have brown hair but you wish it could be blonde so it could blow in the wind but then you would be dumb if it was blonde and then you'd want to be brown again so that you can still listen to cindy lauper, and so CLEARLY you have to switch to a medium-ash-blonde hue, right?

Basicly what she wants to say is girls just wanna have fun and she's also asking you to show your true colors without being afraid of letting them show. From what I gathered, she would drive all night just to be there with you, because her heart has a hole from here to all the way to china, she wants to fill it up with love before she growns insane...ooh...she bops!

:bounce:

Originally posted by funketeer

Basicly what she wants to say is girls just wanna have fun and she's also asking you to show your true colors without being afraid of letting them show. From what I gathered, she would drive all night just to be there with you, because her heart has a hole from here to all the way to china, she wants to fill it up with love before she growns insane...ooh...she bops!

That's the last time I lend you my Cindy Lauper CD.

Guys aren't supposed to memorize those songs. :nono:

Originally posted by chaflas

That's the last time I lend you my Cindy Lauper CD.

..... i have a smart ass thing to say right about now but i wont lol dont need no drama lol

:laugh:

Originally posted by chaflas

what are you talking about???? I came up with all that stuff, any smiliraties with any of Cindy Lauper's lyrics wouldbe a mere coincidence...are you sugesting I'm guilty of plagiarism?

You've got a lot of nerve, bitch! :finger:

Originally posted by Bling

..... i have a smart ass thing to say right about now but i wont lol dont need no drama lol

not saying the smart ass thing that you were going to say, it's actually the most smart ass thing you've ever done around here, bitch! :finger:

Originally posted by funketeer

what are you talking about???? I came up with all that stuff, any smiliraties with any of Cindy Lauper's lyrics wouldbe a mere coincidence...are you sugesting I'm guilty of plagiarism?

You've got a lot of nerve, bitch! :finger:

CP people just want to have fun.

yes they are!!! funk- give me some pat benetar :laugh:

:D :D :D

okey, dokey, smokey! :D

Your the right kinda of sinner

To release my inner fantasy

The invincible winner

And you know that you are born to be

You're a heartbreaker,

Dream-maker,