Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So i saw Lizzie Grubman yesterday in SoHo

georgym

She's a cute lil firecracker :eek:

I was with some friends just walking around, and i stopped to let her walk by so i could get the full view.

She looked right in my direction, and i winked at her, and she smiled :laugh2:

I thought she actually looked better in person than on tv/magazines. I should have screamed out "DON"T BACK UP!"

160_lizzie_grubman20000823.jpgroi01.jpg

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Ronin

she was in my store once, and was a real bitch.

were there any meatheats around her?

she had these 2 doofs with her, and one of them gave me a dirty look when he noticed she looked my direction

I just had to laugh. These people's ego's are higher than god almighty :laugh:

when i managed a ahir salon on the uper east side she went in once. VERY STUCKUP. and then i saw once in a restaraunt with my ex and when i saw her standup adn go to the bathroom i decided to do the same and get on ym cellphone. I was making an imaginary conversation about how PRETTY PEOPLE CLUBS suck cause peopel their dont know how to dance and waste space. She turned and looked back at me with a mean look on her face. So i hung up the phone and said "THE TRUTH HURTS DOESNT IT" and then went to the mens room.

Originally posted by silverbull

when i managed a ahir salon on the uper east side she went in once. VERY STUCKUP. and then i saw once in a restaraunt with my ex and when i saw her standup adn go to the bathroom i decided to do the same and get on ym cellphone. I was making an imaginary conversation about how PRETTY PEOPLE CLUBS suck cause peopel their dont know how to dance and waste space. She turned and looked back at me with a mean look on her face. So i hung up the phone and said "THE TRUTH HURTS DOESNT IT" and then went to the mens room.

wow you're pathetic and your life saddens me

Originally posted by silverbull

wow, you really are a faggot.

Anyway, she does look better in person.

Originally posted by bionic

you have to be shittin me.

i had seen her about a month ago up here in midtown and she's ugly as sin.

i thought she looked bad in photos but man what a wreck in person.

Well, unless she was wearing a garbageman's suit, i don't see how y'all can sit here and act like she's "ugly"

The media lately makes her out to look as unlfattering as possible due to her "driving record" :rolleyes:

But before that, or even if you see her, she isn't UGLY for peat's sake :blank:

Im not defending her, im just amazed at what some of you people consider UGLY. Ever seen the Elephant man? THAT'S ugly :laugh:

Yeah, she looks like ass................you must not have very high standards.

She was charged with 26 counts, including driving while intoxicated and vehicular assault, and you winked at her?