Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Help PLease :-)

itzally

Hey everyone Im goin down to Miami next week from NY and I already know that being 19 sucks ass here in NY and as well in Miami but anyone got ne ideas of some stuff 2 d0 since clubs are out of the question :( even somewhere cool 2 eat wud be cool just wanna have a good time and meet ppl thanks alot

xoxox

ally

Originally posted by itzally

Im staying at the Palms, hahah how cute lol it really does suck not being able 2 g0 out when im there cuase i go out here lol and I heard clubs are crazy out there :( thanks for ur info

Like Eric said, just walk up an down Lincoln Rd, they have nice restaurants and lots of people to see.

have fun! :)

Originally posted by itzally

thanks alot definitly will take your adivce I really appreciate it now i hope theres some hott guyz out there lol

Yeah, myself and some of the other guys here may grace you with our presence

SS

there's so much to do on the beach, there's the ocean (of course), there's ocean drive and lincoln road which are great places to people watch, shop, and eat. just wander around like i do, there's tons of eye candy here. if you're here on a sunday, lincoln rd has a funky kinda fun flea market outside that i frequent with cool vendors of all sorts. sorry that you can't go to clubs or bars, enjoy yourself this time but definitely come back when you turn 21!!! there may be 18+ places, but I wouldn't know about that! :D

There are no 18+ clubs on the beach, technically. It is against city ordinance. That doesn't mean you can't pull it off, but I would *never* suggest breaking the law. However, there are TONS of other things to do where you can listen to music and hang out.

Best restaurant on South Beach: Nexxt on Lincoln Rd, hands down.

Then, you want to head on down to Segafredo's to hang out. Coffee, Alcohol, some food, and the most beutiful crowd. Great people watching.

There are also tons of hotel bars that you can hear some music in. The Whitelaw has a great Saturday afternoon party. For some live music, you can hit up the Van Dyke Cafe on Lincoln. I think you can probably get into Clevelander, although you might have to order food.

And beach, of course!