Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crobar Lineup?

I don't think he's that great, but I haven' heard him at Crobar. I heard him open for Danny once and he was OK, but it's a lil cheesy for the music director of Crobar to keep booking himself, no? Now he has some mix CD coming out w/ some commercial DJ, I forget who....

Crobar really needs to step it up, they can TAKE OVER the scene here if they start bringing in DJ's, cut the shit at the door and opened later. I understand they have the issue w/ the afterhours license, but if they start doing afterhours they would take over.

I had a really great time at S&D and a very mediocre time when I was there for Morillo. This is my humble opinion but if they set the DJ's up on the stage like they had for S&D and not 40ft high in the booth, it would contribute to the vibe a lot.

Crobar is the place I want to want to hit at 4am. Now is their chance to really carry the city, I hope they step it up. My .02

some people should stick to their own city.

who was the horror show queen.

and was it them who sent that peice of trash to dance in my face....

she's lucky i already had a prison date....and her buff b/f asking me to get up and dance.....are they fu*cken out of their skull caps?

i am proud of being "good".............one slam kick and she would have been kissing the dance floor with her face....that was the right move buff boy.

don't ever ask me to dance again.

sasha is coming in june. reeessspeecccc

waxman is awful, he stinks up miami he stinks up nyc.

crobar better spend sm $$ for the top talent cos avalon and spirit are beating them out week pon week.

sasha excluded-- that is a top top mate.

This weekend we have DJ's Mike Whitmore and Dan Barnes spinning on Friday night, we have Ibiza Pacha's resident DJ Wally Lopez spinning with David Waxman on Saturday night. Next weekend we have Tom Stephan spinning on Friday night and Boris spinning on Saturday night. Hope this gives you the info. you needed for now.

:bounce:

• 2 weeks later...