Clubplanet Nightlife Community

La was like so fun...

xlr8ted

What up all... Just got back last night/this morning around 1am, and i'm fuckin beat.. I see Joe Mama has been using my screen-name again, I didn't have internet access out there, or else I would have been posting like ras from Chi-town..

Highlights..

Hung out w/ LaLate( guy is a riot) from the la board at Vertigo, it was Latin Night, drank alot of stoli raz and sprites.. Music was ok/good.. Nice little setup, 1.00 drinks from 10-11.. then proceeded to Orions, which is downtown... Downtown La at 1-2am looks like Judement Night, no cars, people, just tumbleweeds and newpapers.. Orions was closed, so we just headed home..

Went to venice Beach, saw some guy w/ really long toenails step on broken glass all while yelling Huba Huba.. People on that boardwalk are crazy.. They sell anything and everything.. Just alot of hippies selling meaningless stuff like sage, old photos of people you don't know, horrible cds of them singing way off tune and one guy was selling bark.. It was def funny as hell.. There were 10 crazy jamicans beating on congos, buckets and poland springs bottles smoking weed and yelling at white people..

Went to Univeral studios... Went on Shrek, Terminator2, Backdraft and the tea cups.. Got my picture taken w/ Spongebob and patrick... Then went to the Citywalk.. Drank at te hardrock and some other tourist traps..

Witnessed a horrible MLB game, dodgers vs mets... The stadium was great, fits about 53k or so.. Had great seats, the crowd was not into the game at all, everyone was silent.. Karim Garcia hit a HR which pissed me off...

Cruised through Beverly hills, then down Rodeo Drive, seen alot of Bentleys... wanted to key one, but probably would have gotten screwed...

Ate dinner on the Sunsent Strip at a place called the Saddle ranch.. Great steaks... They had a machanical bull in the resturant, it was funny to watch people get wrecked while eating Filet Mignon..

Seen the kid that won the "Wade Robson Project" at Hooters in Santa Monica, went up to him and did the wave.. He was def impressed..

Went to a club called Red at the Larchmont... got there real early like 9;30 or so.. Place was dead till about 11 or so, picked up bigtime.. Djs included Brian Mcguire and Simply Jeff... Some real good house w/ some breakbeats.. The main room was a good size, only one bar, kind of a younger crowd.. They had a roofdeck w/ dj's up there as well, w/ a bar... Ended up talking to one of the dj's, found some rolls.. I took one thought it wasn't working too well, so of course I took another... The kid said they were great.. I was thinkin they were when at 5am I ws puking on the 405 in the woods b/c I was so twisted... Then we proceeded home, only to lay in bed till about 10am the next day still f'd up and wondering if I was ever gonna blink...

Never made it to Avalon on Saturday, deep dish was there, but didn't have the energy...

So thats pretty much it, went out early to relax for a few days instead of jamming everything in in 4 days..

:hat:

I didn't see any trannies..

We were eating dinner outside on Sunset and some bum came up to the railing and told my buddy and myself that he loved us, in some kind of fucked up women voice..My friend told him to come back when he gets a real bums voice... :laugh:

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Downtown La at 1-2am looks like Judement Night, no cars, people, just tumbleweeds and newpapers

so fucking true :laugh:

found some rolls.. I took one thought it wasn't working too well, so of course I took another... The kid said they were great.. I was thinkin they were when at 5am I ws puking on the 405 in the woods b/c I was so twisted... Then we proceeded home, only to lay in bed till about 10am the next day still f'd up and wondering if I was ever gonna blink...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: