Clubplanet Nightlife Community

djais good times yesterday

djais was good times yesterday , toro , santana , riddler , riz all killed it good seeing many people there , thanx for the cds joe giorgio , and mikey bugout was good seeing you all there , thanx to bon , and charlie and thanx to toro for the drink tickets my hype all abotut he trance man lol:tongue:

Originally posted by mikeynine999

djais was good times yesterday , toro , santana , riddler , riz all killed it good seeing many people there , thanx for the cds joe giorgio , and mikey bugout was good seeing you all there , thanx to bon , and charlie and thanx to toro for the drink tickets my hype all abotut he trance man lol:tongue:

what a great day what a great night good seeing you mikey trouble for summer 04 has surely started

Next time I go to Djai's I am going to find bon and put another hole in his chest... By the way your puttin on some pounds. And that shirt at SG the other night,, all you needed was a mustache and a big hat and you could have been a Muskaqueer. And listen next time I ask for VIP cards and you give me 5,, I will take the rest and rape you! Further more, that bald fuck and his crew will NOT be permitted in the place when I am there,, bonsolid, sounds like under arm deoderant..

Originally posted by guidokiller

Next time I go to Djai's I am going to find bon and put another hole in his chest... By the way your puttin on some pounds. And that shirt at SG the other night,, all you needed was a mustache and a big hat and you could have been a Muskaqueer. And listen next time I ask for VIP cards and you give me 5,, I will take the rest and rape you! Further more, that bald fuck and his crew will NOT be permitted in the place when I am there,, bonsolid, sounds like under arm deoderant..

:laugh:

This summer dont drive down the shore Ride the party buses from Syn3....I used it this week and I loved it...sorry dont mean to sound like Im part of the service but It saved me alot of cash which I used to get wrecked. I paid $25 it included my ride there and back and my admission into D'Jais, then I went to Surf club and my ride and admission was still included in that $25.... THIS IS IT, A SERVICE LIKE THAT IS A SAVIOUR FOR ANY ONE WHO LIKES TO PARTY,,,MEET NEW PEOPLE EVEN BEFORE U GET TO THE CLUB!!!! no waiting on lines no paying at the door IM IN HEAVEN!!!

Plain and Simple D Jais was everyone thing I expect from the opening ...and more.

Like between 5 and 6 What the hell happened?!!? It was packed, but just got mobbed!!!

I think I actually heard Bon telling people outside to go to Surf Club cause he couldn't let n e more heads inside..lol Classic

See ya all next week....

WOW

what a nite

hurting today

BONnn thanks for putting the drink chips in my mouth

next time u have to drive up north and get on the bus with the crew-- good times on that thing-- tommy was wrecked

holler

ALL I GOTTA SAY IS SICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!

DJAIS WAS SICK!!!!!!!

- PACKED HOUSE...WITH GREAT PEOPLE

- HOT SETS BY ALL THE DJ'S

- SEXY LADIES

- ICE COLD DRINKS

- GOOD ASS FOOD FROM THE GRILL

- PERFECT VIBE

BON THANKS FOR EVERYTHING, I HAD A SICK NIGHT EVEN THOUGH I STILL DIDN'T SLEEP FROM THE MTV PLATINUM NIGHT THAT I SAW YOU.:laugh:

2 1/2 HOURS SLEEP IN THREE DAYS= CLUB JUNKY

WORK 2 PLATINUM,PLATINUM 2 WORK,WORK 2 CLUB SHOW IN NYC,SHOW 2 ENGLISHTOWN SPRING NATIONALS, ETOWN 2 DJAIS,DJAIS 2 BED=HALF DEAD.

WOW DID MY HEAD AND EYES HURT..... AND YOU FREAKING SICK ASS DJ'S DIDN'T HELP ME OUT WITH ALL THOSE HARD BEATS,LOL...IT WAS WORTH THE HEADACHE. KEEP THE DRUMS ALIVE!!!!

PS: BON CONTACT ME OR PM BECAUSE I HAVE PICS GALORE....LET TALK BUSINESS.

Thanks Bon, TORO and the whole Djais crew. True Class Acts. Thanks for letting me open up the party Bon. Toro, you are one of a kind, Thanks for everything and great fucking set. You and Showboat flipped Djais on its head. Good seeing you bugout, The drinks were very very tall. So many people partying like it was 2am when it was 2pm. WOW!!

Originally posted by imnutss

sorry dont mean to sound like Im part of the service

Originally posted by imnutss

I can Confirm that tommy lee is going to be at South Park because We are the ones picking him up from the air port on Thursday May 20th and we are sponsoring the events....

www.syn3.org

You do work for the company. You just contradicted yourself by the 2 above statements.

:blown: :blown:

Was a great party, hells yes. . . my ass was feeling claustrophobic, and I'm a friggin giant. . .great to see all the people I haven't seen in a minute. I would have stayed longer, woulda seen the drama with the retarded drunk, but bad knee pain and nowhere to sit forced my exit. . .no worries, there will be many many more times I'm sure.

sorry i couldn't make it i was in bad shape from sat night and was unable to function i'll be there next week hopefully...... heard your sets where on point we gotta get a spin ghetto night going on this summer "watch out" later djTOMe :hung: