Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Schilling loses, Red Sox skid reaches 4 in a row.

Uh oh, that big lead is down to one game.

CLEVELAND (AP) -- Victor Martinez followed the ball's trajectory, and even when it cleared the wall, Cleveland's catcher couldn't believe his eyes.

"I was rounding the bases," Martinez said, "and I thought, 'Oh, my God, I just hit a home run off Curt Schilling."

Martinez's two-run homer in the first inning off Schilling stood up when Jake Westbrook pitched six shutout innings and Cleveland's bullpen came through in a 2-1 win over the Boston Red Sox on Monday night.

Westbrook (2-1) strengthened his case to earn a permanent spot in Cleveland's rotation by holding the Red Sox to six hits and outdueling Schilling (3-2).

Uh oh, that big lead is down to one game.

CLEVELAND (AP) -- Victor Martinez followed the ball's trajectory, and even when it cleared the wall, Cleveland's catcher couldn't believe his eyes.

"I was rounding the bases," Martinez said, "and I thought, 'Oh, my God, I just hit a home run off Curt Schilling."

Martinez's two-run homer in the first inning off Schilling stood up when Jake Westbrook pitched six shutout innings and Cleveland's bullpen came through in a 2-1 win over the Boston Red Sox on Monday night.

Westbrook (2-1) strengthened his case to earn a permanent spot in Cleveland's rotation by holding the Red Sox to six hits and outdueling Schilling (3-2).

:laugh2::laugh2:

Where are all the Boston fans to talk shit? Interesting how their fans disappear after a losing streak...

I agree.....

P.S. OT: I don't like this whole "The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters." thing that the new server is forcing me to do.

I know right?

I originally tried to put in the blah blah blah smiley and it made me do another one, hence the this topic sucks smiley

Sorry i have been super busy at work, i would never hide because we are losing.

The problem we have right now is that are lineup , or lack of talent in the lineup , has caught up with us. In a perfect world with nomarhh and nixon in the lineup people like crespo or daubach would not come up to bat with people on base.

We can not win anything with bellhorne, kapler, crespo in the line up at the same time. Add 'belli and we are doomed.