Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lets get real here people..... Who is the WORST Dj in NYC?

worst dj in NYC?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. worst dj in NYC?

• JP
    • JP
    • JP
    • JP
    • JP
    • JP

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how about this one...who is the bigggest ass on this message board?

1. fouroneone

2.the guy who started this thread

3. the guy who can't be JP so writes crap like this, but was prob at SF everyweek.

4.ALL OF THE ABOVE

tough one!! grow up kid

1. fouroneone

3. the guy who can't be JP so writes crap like this, but was prob at SF everyweek.

4.ALL OF THE ABOVE

tough one!! grow up kid

Now I don't know who the biggest ass on the board is...

But I do believe that JP is the worst DJ in the city

1. fouroneone

4.ALL OF THE ABOVE

tough one!! grow up kid

This was probably one of the harshest posts I have ever seen since the new board has been in effect...

steven zorr, hahhahaha

There's a name I haven't heard in a few years. Whatever happened to him? I remember some halfway decent sets of his at the Tunnel around early '99 or so, but I don't remember him being an exceptional dj. Then again, I never really gave him the chance.

#1 - I bow down to your superior intellect being that you are from "Dirty Jers"

#2 - JP Fucking sucks KID, his music is for people that dont know shit

#3 - No I was not in SF every week. I went there twice for JP spinning and all the Guido's with their shirts off made XL or SBNY feel like fucking ESPN Zone in comparison.

#4 - JP sucks, SF sucked after it left chelsea, and I am torn between loving the fact that the drug den is now closed and hating the fact that all you bridge and tunnel folks are flooding all the other clubs in the city

1. fouroneone

4.ALL OF THE ABOVE

tough one!! grow up kid

oh now ur on a roll i see---everyone from "Dirty Jersey" knows nothing about music your saying?? also what makes his music suck? Your opinion? how about this one --your opinion doesn't mean shit to anyone on a message board! and as for the bridge and tunnel comment --your a joke kid--just imagine if NJ people didn't go to NY clubs and vice versa--all clubs would be empty idiot! and if u were also going to the Old SF on 27th--maybe u should think about changing your life style a little bit...jus my opinion cause i guess since you did we all are entitled to act stupid today!!! why not just say u don't like his music? but saying he is the worst DJ in NYC--ur clueless!!

oh now ur on a roll i see---everyone from "Dirty Jersey" knows nothing about music your saying?? also what makes his music suck? Your opinion? how about this one --your opinion doesn't mean shit to anyone on a message board! and as for the bridge and tunnel comment --your a joke kid--just imagine if NJ people didn't go to NY clubs and vice versa--all clubs would be empty idiot! and if u were also going to the Old SF on 27th--maybe u should think about changing your life style a little bit...jus my opinion cause i guess since you did we all are entitled to act stupid today!!! why not just say u don't like his music? but saying he is the worst DJ in NYC--ur clueless!!

I cant get over how dumb this thread is....Who truly cares what others think about your favorite dj no matter who it is, were all entitiled to listen to whoever we want. What are you trying to gain from posting that JP is the worst dj, laughs i suppose but its really not funny cuz this whole JP is a whack dj thing is getting really old. And regarding the Jersey situation, i agree with the comment above mine, if it werent for New Jersey folk coming over to NYC to enjoy the nightlife , half the clubs would be empty.But wait i forgot your automatically uncool if your from New Jersey,as for 411 nobody cares that you went to the original Sound Factory, keep the negativity away from the message boards.

Now I don't know who the biggest ass on the board is...

But I do believe that JP is the worst DJ in the city

Not for nothing but for everyone's info i went to Black 2 weeks ago and havent heard JP spin in the longest time and let me put it to you this way......he fucking blew away any music/dj i have heard at any club in this city for the last 6 months or more. The only dj i can say who made me really want to dance was Eric morillo a couple times. So why don't you stop the stupid posts and bullshit and grow up.............

Not for nothing but for everyone's info i went to Black 2 weeks ago and havent heard JP spin in the longest time and let me put it to you this way......he fucking blew away any music/dj i have heard at any club in this city for the last 6 months or more. The only dj i can say who made me really want to dance was Eric morillo a couple times. So why don't you stop the stupid posts and bullshit and grow up.............

What are you talking about grow up? I simply stated my opinion.

I love these elitist manhattanites that use the term "bridge and tunnel".......90% of these fools are from somewhere like Ohio and moved out to NY for school, work, or for whatever other reason.............

BLOW ME!!!!! :hoparound

bwahhahahahahahah

Ok, go ahead, name 5 songs JP spun at Black. (if you can)

Now, go into any record store outside of New Jersey and ask to buy them.

Then get laughed out of the fucking store.

Seriously, List 5 songs he spun, and then watch people laugh.

His music is the "Kidz Bop" of the fucking EDM scene.