Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stryke @ Privilege Saturday 5.8.2004

rcrespo

Stryke will be playing @ Privilege in South Beach This Saturday (May 8th). This set is special for Stryke, as it will be a 100% techno set. Something he doesn't get to do that often here in Miami. There will be a guestlist available until 1 AM. Stryke's performance time starts at 1 AM and finished at 5 AM. We hope to have your support there. Please email guestlists to: info@substancerecordings.com. We hope to have your company at this important event. You may want to bring earplugs (just kidding...well, not really). Those of you who haven't heard a Stryke techno set are in for quite a treat. This set is actually a continuation of his last set at Privilege last month. For more information, please visit...

www.privilegeclubmiami.com or email me here: info@substancerecordings.com.

Privilege is located at 637 Washington Ave. South Beach

(305) 695-9909

We also have reason to celebrate this weekend, as Stryke has just inked a digital distribution deal with EDM Digital (www.edmdigital.com). Starting May 10th, you'll be able to download new and unreleased music from Stryke and his Substance Recordings label (legally!). This is a step towards the future and we thank you all for your continued support. See you all Saturday!

Privilege is located at 637 Washington Ave. South Beach

www.stryke.net

www.substancerecordings.com

www.edmdigital.com

www.privilegeclubmiami.com

I think last time Stryke was at Privilege, it was the most packed I've ever seen it in the main room!!! I'm not a big techno enthusiast but I consider Stryke to be one of the most technically proficient, creative and meticulate dj's in Miami...:D

I think last time Stryke was at Privilege, it was the most packed I've ever seen it in the main room!!! I'm not a big techno enthusiast but I consider Stryke to be one of the most technically proficient, creative and meticulate dj's in Miami...:D

definitely the most packed ive seen it since opening night outside of wmc.

:type:

if he's so awesome why don't you go and hear him? we don't get to hear techno here very often .. so enjoy it.

:bounce::type:

actually there's been a lot of good Techno here lately...

however I do agree Stryke at Privilege is not to be missed, even if you missed the other extremely talented Techno DJ's that have played Privilege in the past few weeks

actually there's been a lot of good Techno here lately...

however I do agree Stryke at Privilege is not to be missed, even if you missed the other extremely talented Techno DJ's that have played Privilege in the past few weeks

well Eric .. I meant that we don't get to hear Greg spin a full techno set often so this is not to be missed.

:pint::type:

if he's so awesome why don't you go and hear him? we don't get to hear techno here very often .. so enjoy it.

:bounce::type:

heh ramon u know techno is my least fav style of dance music. stryke is great but illl proly be at nerve hearing soulful house :) i love that stuff

Guest brwneydtrouble
this is more exciting than the ninja turtles..

Yeah, maybe this time you can stick around to actually hear him spin....