Clubplanet Nightlife Community

high maintenance... question for the guys

mssabina

The answer is in the title:

High Maintenance: It takes a lot to keep her happy/not bored.

Whether it's going out 3-4 times a week, buying her expensive jewelry often, having to be available to talk 24/7, etc...

I prefer to have just a maintenance girl. I don't want to feel forced or compelled to make my girl happy. I'll take her out, do some romantic things. But some girls require A LOT of maintenance, like any British car :laugh:

u dont want to be forced to keep ur girl happy? so ull just make her happy when u feel like it? chances are if ur good at making ur girl happy she wont need to FORCE u to... i think all girls need to be happy and want their bf's to make them happy... and if theyre not, then they end the relationship (or so ive experienced) so i dont get why u feel FORCED to. and if u do because only materialistic things make ur girl happy then ur with the wrong person, esp if that's not ur style...

u dont want to be forced to keep ur girl happy? so ull just make her happy when u feel like it? chances are if ur good at making ur girl happy she wont need to FORCE u to... i think all girls need to be happy and want their bf's to make them happy... and if theyre not, then they end the relationship (or so ive experienced) so i dont get why u feel FORCED to. and if u do because only materialistic things make ur girl happy then ur with the wrong person, esp if that's not ur style...

lina = high maintenance

j/k ;)

many of the guys i have dated are more high maintenance than me!!!

let me explain my question better because i really wasn't talking about a high maintenance relationship, but a high maintenance girl... maybe the two are interchangable terms but i'm looking at it differently. for example, a girl who gets her nails & hair done every week, spends a lot of $$ on clothes, makeup, aesthic type stuff is probably thought of as being super high maintenance... whereas a girl who never wears makeup and dresses down would be low maintenance...

what i'm asking is where is the middle ground between the two sides of the spectrum & what do you consider too high maintenance?

i'm sorry if i'm not making any sense, non-stop studying has overloaded my brain...

what qualities does a girl have to have to make you think she's high maintenance? this came up in a conversation recently and i'm curious to see what you guys think...

99% of the women today are high maintenance... yall can deny it all yall want but its true .. out of all the chicks i know i only know a couple that are content with just what their man makes and "DONT" !! bitch about it !!

which to me is really really sad .. :sad:

some say that they are not and will date a guy that isnt a huge money maker just cause hes hot but in the long the relationship fails and they break up cause he didnt make enough money . those guys hottness out the window :laugh:

i seen others date a guy that made descent money and the relationship ended cause he lost his job and wasnt able to find a descent job in 3 months ... so the bitch found a reason to break up with him !! :laugh: and it was funny cause right after she dumped him he got hooked up with a bad ass job makin mad money !!boy i bet she musta felt like a dumb bitch :laugh:

but yeah .. most chicks are high maintenance :biggrin::biggrin::rolleyes::rolleyes: un fucking fortunately

how about us ? do you think you guys should work just as much to make us happy ? most girls just want to be kept happy but dont care to make their man happy .. sorry lina but thats just the way i see it

how about us ? do you think you guys should work just as much to make us happy ? most girls just want to be kept happy but dont care to make their man happy .. sorry lina but thats just the way i see it

i disagree. it's a matter of what type of person you are, not what gender. i know many girls who have bent over backwards for their boyfriends to the point where they made themselves unhappy. and personally, i like knowing i make my bf happy... a good relationship involves a balance of give & take on both sides.

also, i think you're a bit too hung up on the money issue... not all women are gold-diggers & not all women need a guy who makes good money.

haha this really wasn't where i was trying to go but whatever...

99% of the women today are high maintenance... yall can deny it all yall want but its true .. out of all the chicks i know i only know a couple that are content with just what their man makes and "DONT" !! bitch about it !!

which to me is really really sad .. :sad:

some say that they are not and will date a guy that isnt a huge money maker just cause hes hot but in the long the relationship fails and they break up cause he didnt make enough money . those guys hottness out the window :laugh:

i seen others date a guy that made descent money and the relationship ended cause he lost his job and wasnt able to find a descent job in 3 months ... so the bitch found a reason to break up with him !! :laugh: and it was funny cause right after she dumped him he got hooked up with a bad ass job makin mad money !!boy i bet she musta felt like a dumb bitch :laugh:

but yeah .. most chicks are high maintenance :biggrin::biggrin::rolleyes::rolleyes: un fucking fortunately

that's fukt up koky! some girls are like that, but you are wayyyyyy over generalizing!!! if i fell in love with a starving artist (totally my type anyway) and that is what made him happy i would either starve with him or bring in the money myself. i am independent and ambitious enough that i see myself probably making more money than whoever i end up with anyway. now if the guy is broke b/c he's lazy or apathetic that's another story. i don't care if a man has money or not, but i do care if he has a fire burning inside him.

and like i said before, many guys are just as high maintenance as the gals are. ;)

i disagree. it's a matter of what type of person you are, not what gender. i know many girls who have bent over backwards for their boyfriends to the point where they made themselves unhappy. and personally, i like knowing i make my bf happy... a good relationship involves a balance of give & take on both sides.

also, i think you're a bit too hung up on the money issue... not all women are gold-diggers & not all women need a guy who makes good money.

haha this really wasn't where i was trying to go but whatever...

i agree with you to a point bina.. i was mainly talking about the majority tho ... i admire that you try n make your man happy all the time .. and yes i agree if one of the 2 does the other should as well .. and not be forced to .. if one is forced to then yes it wont last very long .. like you said .,. balance is the key :)

but what i was trying to say is that there is alot of selfish women out there today ..

that's fukt up koky! some girls are like that, but you are wayyyyyy over generalizing!!! if i fell in love with a starving artist (totally my type anyway) and that is what made him happy i would either starve with him or bring in the money myself. i am independent and ambitious enough that i see myself probably making more money than whoever i end up with anyway. now if the guy is broke b/c he's lazy or apathetic that's another story. i don't care if a man has money or not, but i do care if he has a fire burning inside him.

and like i said before, many guys are just as high maintenance as the gals are. ;)

damnit !! dont you women listen ? :mad: i said "MOST" !! some of you that arent are the minority !!! :mad:

:smile2::smile2:

koky don't you know better than to argue with the women?!?!?! high maintenance or not, we ALWAYS win. why? because we're always right. so there. heh heh heh. :moon:

maybe but you dont always win :swallow:

:deadfish::biggrin::biggrin:

i dont really have much experience with relationships but what i believe is that yeah there are girls out there that are high maintenance and its sad. for me personally being rich doesnt mean having material possessions. as long as i have a roof over my head and am able to provide for my gf/wife then im doin fine. of course i want the best for my gf. one thing about me is i know id spoil her. i like to buy gifts and take women out to dinner and what not, not only cuz they enjoy it but i do as well.

seeing them happy is enough for me. I know this leaves me open to being hurt or taken advantage of but its not easy to change i guess

i just hope to find someone that is a decent person and wont take advantage of me

its def a difficult task to undertake but i do know there are good women out there that love their man for them and not for what they can provide

i dont really have much experience with relationships but what i believe is that yeah there are girls out there that are high maintenance and its sad. for me personally being rich doesnt mean having material possessions. as long as i have a roof over my head and am able to provide for my gf/wife then im doin fine. of course i want the best for my gf. one thing about me is i know id spoil her. i like to buy gifts and take women out to dinner and what not, not only cuz they enjoy it but i do as well.

seeing them happy is enough for me. I know this leaves me open to being hurt or taken advantage of but its not easy to change i guess

i just hope to find someone that is a decent person and wont take advantage of me

its def a difficult task to undertake but i do know there are good women out there that love their man for them and not for what they can provide

I'm somewhat high maintence to a point from what people tell me, I guess I agree with them...I get my eyebrows/nails done every two weeks if not every week, buy clothes often, refuse to drink tap water, very rarely go out dressed in tshirts and sweats etc etc...I'm happy being that way so it doesn't really matter.

however when it comes to a relationship, i'm not high maintence. My bf doesn't have to buy me things to keep me happy or take me out everywhere. I have no problem buying things I want for myself or paying for my half when we go out (even though he hates when I do so). My bf isn't there to financially support me, he's there to emotionally support me and vice versa.

these women that use their guys for money, cars, jewelry, etc are going to go crazy when the guys figure out or start caring about how theyre being treated and dump them...the women will have no idea how to support themselves

I'm somewhat high maintence to a point from what people tell me, I guess I agree with them...I get my eyebrows/nails done every two weeks if not every week, buy clothes often, refuse to drink tap water, very rarely go out dressed in tshirts and sweats etc etc...I'm happy being that way so it doesn't really matter.

however when it comes to a relationship, i'm not high maintence. My bf doesn't have to buy me things to keep me happy or take me out everywhere. I have no problem buying things I want for myself or paying for my half when we go out (even though he hates when I do so). My bf isn't there to financially support me, he's there to emotionally support me and vice versa.

these women that use their guys for money, cars, jewelry, etc are going to go crazy when the guys figure out or start caring about how theyre being treated and dump them...the women will have no idea how to support themselves

:clap::clap::clap: that was a great response !! :cool:

yeah Laur :tongue:

That's what i meant when i said if us guys feel "Forced" to maintain the "high maintenance" girl. If it comes to the point where all we do is keep buying her things, then where's the genuine-ness?/?

I love when a girl goes out and takes care of herself. But when it comes to a relationship, it should be 50/50. For instance, my last g/f would pay every now and then, get me a gift here and there, etc.. That's IDEAL ;)

And , there are high maintenance guys too :eek:

... what i'm asking is where is the middle ground between the two sides of the spectrum & what do you consider too high maintenance?

I think "too high maintenance" is when it becomes an issue that interferes with daily activities...I mean if it takes the gurl 3 hours to get ready and she's always late because of her makeup than that's too much. IMO gurlies should wear a little makeup when they go out...high or low maintenance.

Perfect example of high maintenance...they don't like to sweat..these are the gurlies holding up the wall at the clubs waitin for someone to buy them a drink...while us low maintenance chicks tear up the dancefloor :bounce::bounce::bounce:

I mean if it takes the gurl 3 hours to get ready and she's always late because of her makeup than that's too much. IMO gurlies should wear a little makeup when they go out...high or low maintenance.

...they don't like to sweat..these are the gurlies holding up the wall at the clubs waitin for someone to buy them a drink...while us low maintenance chicks tear up the dancefloor :bounce::bounce::bounce:

I CALL THOSE GIRLS "PLASTIC BITCHES"...THAT'S NOT HIGH MAINTENANCE.

yeah Laur :tongue:

That's what i meant when i said if us guys feel "Forced" to maintain the "high maintenance" girl. If it comes to the point where all we do is keep buying her things, then where's the genuine-ness?/?

I love when a girl goes out and takes care of herself. But when it comes to a relationship, it should be 50/50. For instance, my last g/f would pay every now and then, get me a gift here and there, etc.. That's IDEAL ;)

And , there are high maintenance guys too :eek:

thank you koky :)

and yes george...i get your point.

everyone seems to be tight with their finances lately, why not exhibit some understanding. i buy my bf presents, but i do it once in awhile so it doesnt lose that unexpected/special feeling of receiving a gift for no reason.

there's no problem with spoiling your significant other if that person is not taking advantage of it, and you have the means to, however you dont necessarily need money to spoil someone ;)