Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Friday Disco....

Supposedly the party is from 10pm-5am because Junior does not want a morning party, however it will occasionally go longer.....

i just looked it up on his website, and it says the same, oh well

fyi i'll be one of 3 females there so say hi if you see me lol

Im goin as well. I dont know you guys but if you want to say hello to me i guess look at my avatar and come on over.

You do know me, you met met me at dt classics a few weeks ago, Im ghhhhost's gf. Well ill say hello to you again when I see you.

if olys at the door at 1-3 then im coming out to see who the hell you are lol. Did we meet holy crap my mind i guess is falling apart to to many late LOUD nights. But once i see ya it should jog my memory.

Well, I wasnt introduced as nympho, or as someone from cp, haha.

Im curious to meet jaysea too, maybe he will grace us with his presence and say hello...

Darrel is doing the door, as of what Trish said, But that bitch needs her head checked, and ill be making a DEFF APPERANCE!!

the only one i can spot out is silverbull, so everyone crawl up his ass, and ill come n say hello,

the door is suppose to be wicked HARD TO

so get there early guys,

lemme know if youre goin girlie, i might be down for disco friday

hey sweety how bout we do this next friday?????????// its georgous out i think im gonna hit up the beach tonight with some friednds..call me during the week.. and well def go next fri... :kiss2:

hey sweety how bout we do this next friday?????????// its georgous out i think im gonna hit up the beach tonight with some friednds..call me during the week.. and well def go next fri... :kiss2:

:what: u went to the beach without me? how dare you

some of my boys went last night said it was one of the best night they heard with junior in a long time...only complaint about last night no room to dance...and lots of manly :makeout: but besides that a great night

same thingy here i was with two ladys who culdnt take it after 3am so we left to sullivan room. But junior was amazing im defintely goin back again. He was on fire theres no denying it, much better thanthe last 3 times ive heard him.