Clubplanet Nightlife Community

talking about past lovers

lollie60

Do you guys get mad if a girl tells stories of the guys she's been with before you ?

Is that a major no no and a turn off ? something a girl should never do in front of her new man ?

Men don't seem to have a problem telling stories like that

Guest gabo
Do you guys get mad if a girl tells stories of the guys she's been with before you ?

Is that a major no no and a turn off ? something a girl should never do in front of her new man ?

Men don't seem to have a problem telling stories like that

I have no prob with it... I always want to know everything and want her to know all about my past.,

i dont really care about her past relationships, but we have talked about some the problems she had with past dudes. especially that bastard that hit her while they dating in high school, cant wait to meet him at her ten year reunion.

I don't nmind when they talk about their X's but when they start to say shit like I will never forget that night it was so great, we had so much fun, it was amazing, and so on. Thats when they need to shut the fuck up. I don't care what you did, I just don't wanna know how much you enjoyed it.

I showed a pic of a girl I had a 3some with loooon time ago to my new guy and he got all mad ! WE are not GF/BF yet and he starts acting like

" How do you know her ? Where did you meet them ? Who ? What? Where ? How ?

Then he tells me " You should see other guys " ..

So I lost him just because I showed him a pic of a girl I hooked up with 3 yrs ago . And yet he would tell me stories of all his sexcapades

It depends on the maturity level of the guy involved. For a guy to think you never had fun or good sex with another man from your past is just ridiculous. It makes no sense.

Whats in the past stays in the past. Unless it's affecting your current situation or life with your new significant other, then don't bother talking about it or what not, there's a reason they Ex lovers, cuz they were losers so let it go.

Guest gabo
I showed a pic of a girl I had a 3some with loooon time ago to my new guy and he got all mad ! WE are not GF/BF yet and he starts acting like

" How do you know her ? Where did you meet them ? Who ? What? Where ? How ?

Then he tells me " You should see other guys " ..

So I lost him just because I showed him a pic of a girl I hooked up with 3 yrs ago . And yet he would tell me stories of all his sexcapades

hold up! you had a 3-some? details please.

I don't blame the dude for dumping your ass...he's probably had his fun with you already and now that he knows what type of whore you are, he lost respect and is moving on. You gotta understand the double standard here and learn to live with it...you say he told you about his escapades, well realize that whatever he has done in the past is ok, whatever you have done will be looked down upon. That's how it is now fucking learn from your mistakes.

some of the guys here said they don't mind about the girl's past

they're all lying to you to seem like a nice guy, you know...telling you what you want to hear; so they have a better chance of getting in your pants at the next CP meetup...if you ever want honesty and real advice you come to me...ok sweety?

i dont like talking about past experiences, but when you're getting closer with someone, it's almost necessary.

This girl i was seeing told me some things that bugged me, and it was hard to swallow. Now i almost wish i never knew :half:

Honestly, if someone is going to flip out over you having a threesome then fuck it, you don't need to be with that person. Things happen and if the opportunity was put in front of his face, he would have jumped at it too. Next!

Honestly, if someone is going to flip out over you having a threesome then fuck it, you don't need to be with that person. Things happen and if the opportunity was put in front of his face, he would have jumped at it too. Next!

yeah, that's right.

Maybe he wants a girl who is more innocent (not saying you're not :tongue:.), or a girl who is more conservative :confused:

they're all lying to you to seem like a nice guy, you know...telling you what you want to hear; so they have a better chance of getting in your pants at the next CP meetup...if you ever want honesty and real advice you come to me...ok sweety?

oh okey dokey :laugh:

Nothing hotter than a girlfriend telling you that you fuck like a guy she met a while back that got her knocked up, had an abortion.. Then when she mentions that she had another one night stand some guy shit on her and in her mouth, makes me so ready to settle down...