Clubplanet Nightlife Community

talking about past lovers

lollie60

Do you guys get mad if a girl tells stories of the guys she's been with before you ?

Is that a major no no and a turn off ? something a girl should never do in front of her new man ?

Men don't seem to have a problem telling stories like that

I dont give a shit if she talks about her ex-boyfriends in front of me. It was a part of her life when I wasn't around. Then again I'm not that insecure to get jealous over stupid shit like that.

I dont give a shit if she talks about her ex-boyfriends in front of me. It was a part of her life when I wasn't around. Then again I'm not that insecure to get jealous over stupid shit like that.

so u wouldnt mind if we mentioned the time me and C did it in the windmill at the minitaure golf course

I dont mind if my bf tells me about the women from his past. It actually helps me understand him better. If he chooses to tell me, then thats fine. If not, then that's fine too....He knows all about the guys from my past. I dont want something coming up in the future that he's going to get mad at bc he didn't know about it before hand.

I'm still good friends with one of my ex's...my bf is secure enough with himself and our relationship to not be worried...as am i...I'm with him, I'm the one that goes home with him, therefore, his ex's have no impact on anything and neither do mine.