Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anonymous sex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blondboheme

is it acceptable or disgusting? is it different if it only involves oral?

my definition of anon sex means using someone you don't know for explicitly sexual purposes, names don't even matter, conversation is irrelevant.

i have a friend who has no qualms about meeting men in public and letting them eat her. then i have a guy friend who prefers anonymous sex because he was burned so badly in the one relationship he was in that he just wants to fulfill his sexual needs without the chance of getting hurt again.

is there a double standard for men and women regarding anon sex?

being single is a blessing and a curse. blessing b/c you're free, curse b/c you gotta figure out a way to get laid. usually i am in the mindset where i am "saving it" cuz i know that just anybody doesn't deserve what i got. but sometimes, especially at certain times of the month when my hormones are raging and my body is urging me to mate, i start thinking of doing things i wouldn't usually do.

last night i was in a cafe by my apartment, a guy came in to get some water and i started thinking dirty things as he looked like the perfect candidate for the job ... but i didn't act.

what do i do? should i just stick to my lil pink battery operated friend until my hormones subside??? :confused:

People certainly are affected by what has happened to them in the past so I can relate with the two cases you presented.

Ultimately we all have the desire to mate and be fulfilled in that way. Some people think it is best to wait till that special person comes along who deserves to be with them. Others have to fulfill their sexual urges regardless of the conditions. Depends on your point of view. I think it is acceptable if all precautions are taken.

People certainly are affected by what has happened to them in the past so I can relate with the two cases you presented.

Ultimately we all have the desire to mate and be fulfilled in that way. Some people think it is best to wait till that special person comes along who deserves to be with them. Others have to fulfill their sexual urges regardless of the conditions. Depends on your point of view. I think it is acceptable if all precautions are taken.

cool.

:aright:

i'm on my way over ;)

This is the reason why being single is such a bitch sometimes

......Sometimes when you meet someone & the chemistry is there you get caught up in the moment & things happen....& there's nothing wrong with that....I dunno...everyone is different...To some people sex is sex...they do it for pleasure & thats it...But to others...it's more sacred...there's more feeling involved...& I think in either instance no one is at fault or should be judged because of it

get what you need.....it's only natural.......if you don't wanna have sex, then just have some guy eat you............there would be plenty of takers................have fun........be safe................

last night i was in a cafe by my apartment, a guy came in to get some water and i started thinking dirty things as he looked like the perfect candidate for the job ... but i didn't act.

Always react, no matter what...we need more girls just coming up to random guys a cafe shops asking them to fuck.

Always react, no matter what...we need more girls just coming up to random guys a cafe shops asking them to fuck.

but wouldn't it be embarrassing if the guy was taken or for some reason said 'no'!!!!!!! what do you say then?- "well do you have any friends nearby?" ;)

but wouldn't it be embarrassing if the guy was taken or for some reason said 'no'!!!!!!! what do you say then?- "well do you have any friends nearby?" ;)

Come on now, lets be serious for a minute...chances are that any guy is going to say yes even if he is taken. I mean how much of a better opportunity are you gonna have to cheat on your girl without getting cought...I know I would hit that shit.

Yea, What would you say to that? Um, do you have any recommendations?? Suggestions?? :laugh: