Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Coco aka the Mask Vs Silverbull..

I say all you poeple that think you can dance go to Shelter and jump into the circle. If you can hold your own you are among the best dancers in the city.

Wait...so is this where the Battle is going to take place? What time?

Did I mention that I'm IN!

Wait...so is this where the Battle is going to take place? What time?

Did I mention that I'm IN!

Bro if you think you are very talented and can hold your own. Then go to Shelter and dance in the cirlcle on saturday. I would give you props just for having the balls to step into that circle.

Bro if you think you are very talented and can hold your own. Then go to Shelter and dance in the cirlcle on saturday. I would give you props just for having the balls to step into that circle.

I will unleash a robot in that cirlce that would make Vickii from small wonder shed a tear..

bro, are you kidding me...I was one of the 1st people to ever step foot in that circle. They retired my jersey at that place.

dance_nerd.jpg

Silverbull & The Mask are both VERY TALENTED Dancers....they each bring in a great positive vibe on NYC club dancefloors...

Hope you guys make it to the House Dance Conference Tonight! :bounce:

awwww ... i am flattered this is coming from such a GREAT dancer as yourself glowgrlnyc .. i am honored ..

now .. i gotta give it all i can .. in spite of all my injuries ..

muaaaaaaaaaazzzz

peace

the MASK

i have no idea what this topic is about. MASK is a awesome dancer one of my faves and i wouldnt want to battle him. Hes to nice and well i feed off of him when we have dance together b4. As for the whole pop and locking breaking thing cool thats great for the eyes but after a fw power moves then what. .

That's interesting point about pop n' lock and break dancing styles, but if you're only pulling out a few "power moves" then you know that person hasn't achieved his/her potential. Every style has a lot "power moves".

to me .. dancing is an art .. is an expression of yourself . how you react to the song it does not matter as long as it is in an artistic way and as long as it ryhmes with the music

if i see a person and whatever he is doing is in sync with the music THEN he is dancing ..

does not matter if he is break dancing, free styling, poping .. locking ... or just shacking his/her body ..

dancing .. is not only breaking .. there is so many other ways ..

and dancing .. is definetly NOT only poping and locking . that is only one way ..

also .. dancing is about creativity .. if u r creative . then it shows .. if u r not . then u have the same style over and over and over .. and to me .. u r not dancing . u r then only doing the moves that u always did ..

if u talking about wade robson .. look at that show .. there were some creative moves .. creative dancers .. and then there were also some guys who did breaking . and guess what .they did not make it to the final .. why .. is it coz they were bad? absolutely not . but it is coz they did not get out of that style and BE the music ..

and that is dancing .. in my definition ..

peace

the MASK

you guys are leaving out miss Grena... chick can dance for days and is a good dancer as well....

Silverbull has had it out w/ her a few times at the Re:fuge parties... LOL!!! it hasnt been battle of the dancers though.. more like Battle of the Mascots! LOL

Don't remind me...I've had a recent ankle injury that is gonna sideline me for this one. There's no way I would go if I can't throw down at 100% ...I'm so pissed but I'm sure you guys will have a blast :splat:

ya .. i know how you feel my friend .. i have been dancing for years with injured knees .. both have broken pieces inside .. and it gets to me sometimes ..

take it easy and dont push yourself .. i know i regret sometimes i did in the past when i was a kid .. oh well ..

peace

the MASK

ya .. i know how you feel my friend .. i have been dancing for years with injured knees .. both have broken pieces inside .. and it gets to me sometimes ..

take it easy and dont push yourself .. i know i regret sometimes i did in the past when i was a kid .. oh well ..

peace

the MASK

I've decided to say fuck it...I can't go a weekend without dancing. Hopefully I don't permanately fuck it up but if I do atleast it will be because I was doing something I love.

ive been wearing knee pads for 2 yrs now cause my knees are terrible. I dont even know how i guess its just a curse. And yeah soul sauce ms grenea does work me out good just on weds we were having a blast and as always i gotta stop to admire her. She is a real trooper as well. Dancing is fun and i love it only sucks when iw ake yupin the mrnring all sore and tired and barely not able to walk lol.

I've decided to say fuck it...I can't go a weekend without dancing. Hopefully I don't permanately fuck it up but if I do atleast it will be because I was doing something I love.

yap .. same here .. even tho reality hit sometimes and i feel the pain from injuries .. that is when i slow down a bit ..

and sometimes the music is just crazy that u forget yourself and u go nuts on the dance floor ..

oh well .. i wonder if that is why i, sometimes, like it when the music is not that great .. hehe .. coz then i dont have to dance ..

peace

the MASK

ive been wearing knee pads for 2 yrs now cause my knees are terrible. I dont even know how i guess its just a curse. And yeah soul sauce ms grenea does work me out good just on weds we were having a blast and as always i gotta stop to admire her. She is a real trooper as well. Dancing is fun and i love it only sucks when iw ake yupin the mrnring all sore and tired and barely not able to walk lol.

you gotta be careful silver .. u dont want to bust those knees man .. take it from me ..

have fun .but know when to stop . that is all i can say

peace

the MASK

• 2 years later...