Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space 4 Year Anniversary

biznation00

4 years & counting…

For the last 4 years Space has brought life, music & unforgettable parties to downtown Miami. Beginning in year one with “Transmissionsâ€, followed by “We love Fridaysâ€, “Sunrise Sessionsâ€, “Lunar Sessions†& finally “House Sessionsâ€. Each party had its own distinctive personality, identity, music & crowd. Endless nites & countless memories were created throughout the years within these walls. Now we begin year 5 & close another chapter with a big celebration of our 4 year Anniversary!

Saturday, May 15 2004 :balloon:

Biznation00@msn.com

I wish I was there for this one. Last years anniversary party was one of the best parties of the year....don't see how thats gonna change. Have fun Biz, Mursa and everyone else. Can't wait to hit Space up in a month. :D:party:

you know i will be there Biz!!!!!!!!!! :pint::bounce:

any word on the lineup?

Oscar, Roland, Cue, Ivano, Tony Tone & Radamas. I'll post the set times for ya this coming week once I have them confirmed. :)

Aside from that, take a look at the seriously sick month of June on the Terrace...

Saturday, June 5th: Steve Lawler's Birthday Bash!

Saturday, June 12th: Sander Kleinenberg

Biznation00@msn.com

;)

Oscar, Roland, Cue, Ivano, Tony Tone & Radamas. I'll post the set times for ya this coming week once I have them confirmed. :)

Aside from that, take a look at the seriously sick month of June on the Terrace...

Saturday, June 5th: Steve Lawler's Birthday Bash!

Saturday, June 12th: Sander Kleinenberg

Biznation00@msn.com

;)

steve lawler patio set omg epic :)