Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Beanie Siegal...

Just to start off I hate Beanie... I dont find him nice in any way and I think he was crazy as hell to go at Jada. However, his new freestyle over the Bad Boy beat (bad boyz bad boyz whatcha gunna do, whatcha gunna do when they come for youuuuu :in a weird voice:) is fuckin banana's!!! I swear to you that you will not be let down by this freestyle. He fuckin kills it. It's off some mixtape that came with a DVD and thats all I know for now, but when I find out the exact name (i forgot) I will post it again. Has anyone heard it yet? If you did and didnt say this shit was banana's then I dunno shit about hip-hop.

Just to start off I hate Beanie... I dont find him nice in any way and I think he was crazy as hell to go at Jada. However, his new freestyle over the Bad Boy beat (bad boyz bad boyz whatcha gunna do, whatcha gunna do when they come for youuuuu :in a weird voice:) is fuckin banana's!!! I swear to you that you will not be let down by this freestyle. He fuckin kills it. It's off some mixtape that came with a DVD and thats all I know for now, but when I find out the exact name (i forgot) I will post it again. Has anyone heard it yet? If you did and didnt say this shit was banana's then I dunno shit about hip-hop.

i have always liked beanie siegel. came with his own flow and style. meanwhile all of the lox for the most part are interchangeable, very little difference from one to the other. btw- isn't beanie supposed to be going to jail cause he ran out of drug treatment??

yeah u should leave cassidy off that list....if u wana talk Philly its all about Hooks n Bars nucca!!

i listen to the 99 point somethin philly station when i go out to c my girl in jersey..i gotta admit its a helluva lot better than hot 97...they dont dick ride everyone

yeah u should leave cassidy off that list....if u wana talk Philly its all about Hooks n Bars nucca!!

i listen to the 99 point somethin philly station when i go out to c my girl in jersey..i gotta admit its a helluva lot better than hot 97...they dont dick ride everyone

Power 99????? that is THE hip-hop station on the East Coast! (in my mind at least) My first mix shows were with them and "The Dream Team" from 9-11 on Fridays back in my college days, 2-3 years ago. Then they got me my first club spots @ Shampoo on Sunday nights. They used to diss Angie Martinez, Funk Flex, Star & Buck, and all the Hot 97 guys all the time. Oh man you've brought back so many memories! Havent heard from Q-Deezy and G.G. in a long time. Thats my crew!