Clubplanet Nightlife Community

jimmy t & dave preston review !!!

koky

:jawdrop: OFF THE FUCKIN CHAIN !!! EVERYONE THAT STAYED ALMOST TO THE END WILL AGREE WITH ME :woah::woah2::eek:

MUSIC WAS NOTHING SHORT OF PHENOMENAL !!! JIMMY t !! U FUCKIN ROCK BITCH !! :bowdown: AND DAVE PRESTON !! FUCKIN INSANE !!

IM REALLY GLAD I WENT TO THIS !! THANX MARCOS 4 THE HOOK UP ...

DEEP , DARK , FUNKY SHIT ALL NIGHT LONG !! VERY IMPRESSIVE GUYS ! :cool:

:) im glad the night went well, both jimmy and dave are some nasty motherfuckers...i was wondering how they would work together

-domingo

:gang:

bingo bro .. u have no idea !! it was fucking insane ... i never heard jimmy get this nasty before :eek: and dave and jimmy werked awsome together ... the energy was just unbelievable !!:cool::eek:

bingo bro .. u have no idea !! it was fucking insane ... i never heard jimmy get this nasty before :eek: and dave and jimmy werked awsome together ... the energy was just unbelievable !!:cool::eek:

niceeeeeeeeeee :) jimmy da man

this is going to be my most positive review ever:

+

1. marco, you rock, dude...

2. not sure if it was jimmy t or tequila, but one of them blew me away...

3. everyone i met last night was ubernice... pleasure to meet y'all...

4. music upstairs was good, but i didn't spend much time there simply because jimmy's set was a killer... couldn't miss it...

5. ratio of sausage to t&a was nice [unlike previous nights]... i just wish there was another 50-70 people there [dancing]... i'm sure it would have turned out even better than it did...

6. staff was extremely nice...

-

1. out of all of you chaflas was the only one who did tequila shots with me...

:jawdrop: OFF THE FUCKIN CHAIN !!! EVERYONE THAT STAYED ALMOST TO THE END WILL AGREE WITH ME :woah::woah2::eek:

MUSIC WAS NOTHING SHORT OF PHENOMENAL !!! JIMMY t !! U FUCKIN ROCK BITCH !! :bowdown: AND DAVE PRESTON !! FUCKIN INSANE !!

Couldn't agree with you more....Great to see the usual suspects.......Koky, Leo, Chaflas, Marco, Dave, JimmyT, etc.

The music last night definately warranted the place to be packed. Dave and JimmyT surely didn't disappoint for the people that were there. And as for the people, nothing but Quality Individuals!!!!! Quality Music for Quality People!

Looking forward to the next PM Sessions Event! :bowdown:

Couldn't agree with you more....Great to see the usual suspects.......Koky, Leo, Chaflas, Marco, Dave, JimmyT, etc.

The music last night definately warranted the place to be packed. Dave and JimmyT surely didn't disappoint for the people that were there. And as for the people, nothing but Quality Individuals!!!!! Quality Music for Quality People!

Looking forward to the next PM Sessions Event! :bowdown:

i must be a crackhead....cuz i didnt see u there last night!!!!!!!!!!:confused:

but as was stated.....the tunes were abundant in juicyness, and funkiness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it was nice to meet hyype!!!!!!!!! dont believe what they say about me....im just a figment of everyones imagination!!!!!!!!!!!:D

its always nice hangin with the c.p. crew!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for u know good times r wherever c.p. is in numbers!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

wow...unfuckingbelievable....great music... Jimmy fucking put that sound system to a serious test and so did Dave.

I was really surprised with the top quality music from last night.....funky, dark, nasty, filthy... and I don't know what else.

Good seeing a good CP representation.

Thanks Marco for the hook up and for the DJs for such an awesome musical adventure.

Party was a blast!!! Had a great time with the usual suspects... i love the way you could chill out on the upstairs patio, and then get back down to business downstairs where all the action is. :bounce:

Jimmy, you were on point and you didnt hold back at all!!!!

and dave preston was also impressive as well...

they went together like beans n Rice!!!

all i can say is " GIVE ME MORE HOUSE!!!"

:woah:unexpected....I dont recall hearing Jimmy spin the way he spun last night ever.Totally amazing,by far to me, the best set i've heard him spin.Funkyness a bit progressive at times,To be honest I was in shock,not use to hearing him tear shyt up like that,not to mention that the sound system is great,everything that was coming out of the speakers sounded so clear and the bass was just thumping out. :hoparound

As for Preston his first time up I wasnt digging it,my bro and Chaflas were saying I was hating but what you want me to do? Gotta be honest.But his second time up was a totally different story.I guess im a bit impatient want the djs to come out and start banging the shyt out nasty but like I said this time he was on fire and was dropping bomb after bomb.Really liked what i was hearing,in general.Glad I went out to this.

Great seeing the usual suspects out and about.

Thanks to Graig for the hook-up and keep up the good work kid,you know like I told you I will support ya when I can , to MArcos of course for having Jimmy there and listenning to David Preston for the 1st time.Till neXt time.PEACE.

Party was a blast!!! Had a great time with the usual suspects... i love the way you could chill out on the upstairs patio, and then get back down to business downstairs where all the action is. :bounce:

Jimmy, you were on point and you didnt hold back at all!!!!

and dave preston was also impressive as well...

they went together like beans n Rice!!!

all i can say is " GIVE ME MORE HOUSE!!!"

dam we were psoting at the same time yo and usual suspects.. :smoke:

Damn...

I knew I was missing a good night.

what really sucks is that I was at the beach around midnight, and wanted to at least stop in (because I HAD HAD to be home early :( ) but DAMN parking down that way is fucking sick.. and not a good sick!!

but glad everyone had fun ... (except me)

Damn...

I knew I was missing a good night.

what really sucks is that I was at the beach around midnight, and wanted to at least stop in (because I HAD HAD to be home early :( ) but DAMN parking down that way is fucking sick.. and not a good sick!!

but glad everyone had fun ... (except me)

next time bitch !! im sure(well im positive ) this aint the last jimmy will spin there ;):biggrin:

:woah:unexpected....I dont recall hearing Jimmy spin the way he spun last night ever.Totally amazing,by far to me, the best set i've heard him spin.Funkyness a bit progressive at times,To be honest I was in shock,not use to hearing him tear shyt up like that,not to mention that the sound system is great,everything that was coming out of the speakers sounded so clear and the bass was just thumping out. :hoparound

:werd:

:eek: :eek: :eek:

A big thanks to Jimmy T, Phrankadelic, T.S.Heritage, Lumin and Dave Preston for providing a great nite of music ... this is what I call quality music that is fun. Much props guys ... you all gave 100% and for that I'm extremely happy.

A special thanks to Greg, aka Beatfreak, a pleasure working with you bro ... this is just the first step. :)

And a recognition to the Cpers in attendance and their friends :clap2: ... I'm glad you guys had a good time. We will keep working to deliver exactly that ... an alternative for you all.

Peace,

MD