Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Webster Hall was packed last night

I was at the Todd Rungren show last night at Webster Hall. When the show was over I decided to have a drink at the club in the 80's room within a half hour the place was packed with hot girls. I thought this place was done. I ended up staying for the striptease show. HOLY SHIT these girls are hot.

Any comments on any other night at webster hall that are packed like this?

webster hall used to be the place to go to many years ago .. for some of us at least .. but not lately

their managment is messed up sooo much .. let me give you examples:

1. they fired the great guards that were there for many years .. they replaced them with former nypd guards who wont let you sit on the stairs next to the stage, yet alone step to stage

2. they sell you WH CDs that says "free admission and front of line status" . but if u actually try to use it .. they dont honor it .. fucked up big time

3. their lady owner is a wicked witch who trys to cut expenses on everything coz she is greedy bitch that is trying to make an extra peny here or there .. coz of her . they cancelled the free apples and bannans they had once .. they cancelled some of the free passes they used to honor . they cancelled Baird Jones pass ..

4. they fired some of their best best dancers they will ever have . they fired diane and mary .. two of the best and most freindly female dancers in nyc ... they replaced them with girls that dont know how to dance and have some attitude

5. they wont let u in with sneaker or jeans .. if u r a guy . but they would let girls in with whatever .. on the other hand . once u r inside u can take off your shirt and look like tarazan .. and no one would care .. funnyyyy

6. they fired some of their best DJs .. Rick Corbo .. and before him . they fired dj smokey .. after they took the proceeds from his cd and wont give him his fare share .. they are greedy bastards

7. i can go on and on . but what is the use .. they dont listen and they dont care ..

what is making WH stil alive is their heavy reliance on tourist .. they have some travel agencies that book tourist from china town and other areas in nyc .. to the club .. some of the regular dancers there have a lot to do with wH existance .. since they always go there .. and since they bring in many people .. for the few years i went to wh .. i must have brought at least 500 all by myself .. using word of mouth and personal connections .. and yet they dont appreciate it

take my advice .. if u want to see a strip show then go to a strip club .. if u want to listen to good music .. dance your ass off and enjoy your night . then stay away from WH

peace

the MASK

Hey Zoobar - why don't you just give it up already. Webster hasn't been a contender in the Entertainment Arena for quite some time. :gang:

Dragon - I couldn't agree with you more. Hope to see you soon. I'll be making an announcement with new dates for Rick at some NYC venues in the near future. I'll send you a personal note. Talk to you soon.

I AGREE!

WH is a hell hole. I used to work there and let me tell you how F'ed up that place is. Prety much, I was fired from there cause I had a 101 fever and cancelled work all weekend. Since every other girl in the world is smart enough NOT to have anything to do with that place...they had no one to replace me last minute......so according to them, my reason wasnt good enough for them to be short one girl for the weekend.

The club smells like dirty tourism :yuck: and the old lady is a BITCH and a half, that I would love to KNOCK OUT!!!

Its embarrassing to say that I ever had anything to do with that club......but I thought you'd enjoy some frist hand experience.

Dragon - I couldn't agree with you more. Hope to see you soon. I'll be making an announcement with new dates for Rick at some NYC venues in the near future. I'll send you a personal note. Talk to you soon.

please call me MASK .. and ya dear .. we will meet again .. :rock:

peace

the MASK

I AGREE!

WH is a hell hole. I used to work there and let me tell you how F'ed up that place is. Prety much, I was fired from there cause I had a 101 fever and cancelled work all weekend. Since every other girl in the world is smart enough NOT to have anything to do with that place...they had no one to replace me last minute......so according to them, my reason wasnt good enough for them to be short one girl for the weekend.

The club smells like dirty tourism :yuck: and the old lady is a BITCH and a half, that I would love to KNOCK OUT!!!

Its embarrassing to say that I ever had anything to do with that club......but I thought you'd enjoy some frist hand experience.

haha .. sooo funny even tho sad too .. but i am happy u r out of that place . hope u found a better place ..

so u worked there . hmm . then i must know u . coz i used to know almost everyone there ..

were u a dancer, bartender, coat check .. what?

if u dont mind sharing ..

u can also send me PM if u like

peace

the MASK

haha .. sooo funny even tho sad too .. but i am happy u r out of that place . hope u found a better place ..

so u worked there . hmm . then i must know u . coz i used to know almost everyone there ..

were u a dancer, bartender, coat check .. what?

if u dont mind sharing ..

u can also send me PM if u like

peace

the MASK

Ashamed to say.....I was a dancer there. You're the guy always dancing with the mask on stage.....Ive kicked u off my box many a times....LOL! No Im kidding.....You may recognize me if you saw me......not sure.