Clubplanet Nightlife Community

why are the boys at in-n-outs and trader joe'ses so hot?

weyes

it seems to be generally true that the boys who work at in-n-outs and the guys that work at trader joe'ses are usually hot (excuse me for my dirty thoughts about the in-n-out jailbait :devil: ). what's up with that? what is it about these two chains that attracts these guys? anyone have any idea :tongue: ?

it seems to be generally true that the boys who work at ... at trader joe'ses are usually hot

They weren't hot before they were employees but once they started working there and drinking that Decaf Thai Latte mixed with the Shade Grown Whole Bean Imported coffee, they became hot .... either that caused it, or the Smart Water on aisle 2.

lol j/k

... either that caused it, or the Smart Water on aisle 2...
i'm not familiar with this "smart water..." :shaky::confused: my roommate says it is oxygen-boosted water. i will have to investigate this further :tongue: ...

and i dunno, queenv; it's something more than that at in-n-out. the boys at my high school weren't half that smokin' :laugh2: !

the guys at trader jose's are there because of all the milfs. the guys at in-n-out are there because of the easy money, hot chicks, and food.
hmm, interesting theory about the milfs... i'll have to check that out next time i go :idea: .

but i haven't seen any hot chicks at in-n-out.

and phobik, i'd think that that'd be exhausting work: on your feet and moving fast in a hot kitchen all day. i'm on my feet all day but not in the heat and i'm pooped by day's end. was it really easy money? i have heard, though, that it's better pay than other joints and that they even have benefits.

hmm, interesting theory about the milfs... i'll have to check that out next time i go :idea: .

but i haven't seen any hot chicks at in-n-out.

and phobik, i'd think that that'd be exhausting work: on your feet and moving fast in a hot kitchen all day. i'm on my feet all day but not in the heat and i'm pooped by day's end. was it really easy money? i have heard, though, that it's better pay than other joints and that they even have benefits.

they frequent the one down by the marina.

phobik, i'd think that that'd be exhausting work: on your feet and moving fast in a hot kitchen all day. i'm on my feet all day but not in the heat and i'm pooped by day's end. was it really easy money? i have heard, though, that it's better pay than other joints and that they even have benefits.

well when i first started i liked working their but after a-while i got tired of it. We were always busy, moving and on our feet. You worked for your money put it that way :) . When i worked their i made 6.75 an hour and that was during my high skool yr which was back in the days.....lol. Now i think they pay 8.75 an hr now, im not sure.

What about a Pineapple smoothie from Jerrys Famous Deli, and don't spill any, or Lalate is gonna get it.

Unless it's Pam Anderson who spills it, Xlr8ted and LALate will arm-wrestle to see who gets to lick up the mess on her lol.

will someone fedex me a double double (animal style) with fries????? *sigh*
it's all about animal style :aright: .

o, and xlr8ted - i make excellent smoothies; forget jerry's deli! (really, they're so easy to make.)