Clubplanet Nightlife Community

- The Reputation Thread -

yea well my colors have been washing since 2:30 and i FINALLY folded and brought them up about half an hour ago :mad:

good for you that you got it done though :bounce:

see my problem, i wait weeks before i do my laundry

i wash pants/skirts when i wear them, but thats it. towels, shirts, etc i have enough to last me the rest of the year. so when i do finally do it, it takes me days :(

good for you that you got it done though :bounce:

see my problem, i wait weeks before i do my laundry

i wash pants/skirts when i wear them, but thats it. towels, shirts, etc i have enough to last me the rest of the year. so when i do finally do it, it takes me days :(

nah i do my laundry once a week because if i don't, the man starts complaining about not having any undershirts or boxers...

i just tell him to buy new ones... :bounce:

nah i do my laundry once a week because if i don't, the man starts complaining about not having any undershirts or boxers...

i just tell him to buy new ones... :bounce:

LOL, thats my excuse for buying new shirts or gstrings, etc

i dont have time to do laundry, so i need new ones

bf complains that its a b.s. excuse to go into the store :tongue:

...it can be........esp in front of the Braids-R-Us hair salon......i usu just go in, drop a load or two, and then head out.........ew......lol...........ew.......if i end up staying, i hear so much bs out of the local folk i wanna shoot 'em all dead......or the workers put on spanish soap operas and i get a migraine......lol.........

...after experiencing both having access to laundry machines and using a laundromat.....i chose drop-off service......lol......seriously, i dont know why you wouldnt go to the laundromat.....it's cheaper and you can get everything done in one shot.......2-3 loads washed, dried and folded within an hour and a half.......bing......bang......boom............ok......i'm done with this topic......so what are you wearing right now?.........

wrong thread~!? but i choose drop off service anyday over doing it myself... its not worth the time and energy of the amount of money saved... id rather pay the fifty cents a pound to have them do it and fold it and make it smell nice... and of course shrink the shit out of it...

...after experiencing both having access to laundry machines and using a laundromat.....i chose drop-off service......lol......seriously, i dont know why you wouldnt go to the laundromat.....it's cheaper and you can get everything done in one shot.......2-3 loads washed, dried and folded within an hour and a half.......bing......bang......boom............ok......i'm done with this topic......so what are you wearing right now?.........

lol i do mine at my parents house... anyway... denim capris and a t-shirt..

i gotta barbecue for the fam... be back lata :devil: