Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hardstyle?

bbbastard

not really, just wondering if they played that stuff since I've been away for about 9 months and wouldn't know. I wouldn't think the city is not ready. Someone probably needs to just throw it on at a few parties. I think it would definitely catch on.

I wasn't addressing what you said, i was addressing mursa's statement of "miami isn't ready..." that seems to be the typical catchphrase sometimes. It really comes down to marketing savvy...hardstyle would definitely go over well if the right people promoted it...Clubgoers will eat up a lot of sounds, especially around here where the venue and being seen play a significant role.

pod : What i essencially meant to say is that miami is already Saturated with some of the best House (the various types) around and I don't see anything taking its place soon .

Look @ George Acosta ( plays somewhat hardstyle) , where is he when it comes to Miami ??!?

...Clubgoers will eat up a lot of sounds, especially around here where the venue and being seen play a significant role.

Especially the many tranceheads who get tired of the vocalist/emotional trance that we are bombarded with at time & are ready for a more "intense" musical experience .

Especially the many tranceheads who get tired of the vocalist/emotional trance that we are bombarded with at time & are ready for a more "intense" musical experience .

im not tired of the vocal/emotional trance

thats my fav kind of dance music :)

i wish upon your sig that that style never blows up in miami :laugh2:

congratulations !! you have won the "MORON OF THE WEEK AWARD " !! enjoy it !!

and wishing a certain style of music to not make it is strictly a moronic statement to make .. i dont like alot of different styles of music .. but id never wish it to do bad ... i personally just wont go

i think hardstyle would do pretty well here in miami .. especially with the younger crowd .. i myself like it and would go support it :cool:

George Acosta's popularity in Miami has NOTHING to do with if he plays hardstyle or not. :rolleyes:

Oh right , people don't like him cause he's a total ass ...your right . :deadfish:

Maybe you should've gone to Kremlin night during conference .......most probably some of the best music i've heard at Space (old & new) , and yet it was probably only 35% to capacity .

Maybe you should've gone to Kremlin night during conference .......most probably some of the best music i've heard at Space (old & new) , and yet it was probably only 35% to capacity .

Nope, didn't go to Space that night.

I heard Acosta two or three times this past year, and to be quite honest, he was horrible--no, he was worse than horrible.

And I guess he magically became the MAN that night @ Space. Which is fine--that's your opinion. I still think he's a decent DJ though, don't get me wrong. His older stuff is great.

As for me, gimme some EDGAR V afterhours and everybody else move out of the way! :bounce:

As for me, gimme some EDGAR V afterhours and everybody else move out of the way! :bounce:

id have 2 agree with chaffy on this one ... noone goes 2 see acosta cause he "HAS" gotten horrible ... and i admit at one point he "WAS" the man .. but .. hes gotten horrible .. and thats the reason i believe noone goes 2 see him ... last 3 times i went it was just horrible :splat:

Nope, didn't go to Space that night.

I heard Acosta two or three times this past year, and to be quite honest, he was horrible--no, he was worse than horrible.

And I guess he magically became the MAN that night @ Space. Which is fine--that's your opinion. I still think he's a decent DJ though, don't get me wrong. His older stuff is great.

First off ..Acosta didn't play kremlin ...its was a variety of Dutch trance dj's (johan gielen , dj montana etc) . His mixing abilities leaves alot to be desired, but i must say that I do dig alot of his work on CD's , even lost world @ times is pretty good .

And i agree with you ..I enjoy Edgar the most when he bust out those Nasty Hard trance songs usually his last 2 hours of his crobar residency ....pure energy , essencial in a nights out of partying .