Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who's going to the Yankee Parade?

Lotta funny shit happening.....dudes tossing toilet paper at anybody wearing Mets regalia....cursing em out....fun trash talking.....dude w/Piazza jersey hit square in head w/toilet tissue roll....funny shit....

------------------

What da.....

Originally posted by bungee:

Lotta funny shit happening.....dudes tossing toilet paper at anybody wearing Mets regalia....cursing em out....fun trash talking.....dude w/Piazza jersey hit square in head w/toilet tissue roll....funny shit....

hey, i work on Broadway b/w Maiden and Liberty...we are neighbors...i am right on broadway folks...haha. I just threw a huge bag of shredded paper out the window and there is an egg fight going on outside..yes, egg fight.

hahaha

in 96

I was @ my friends office downtown along the canyon of heros

we were winging floppy disks like bommerangs to the office across the street

then it kinda got out of hand when we tried to hit Wade Boggs with the floppy disks on the float

------------------

BeatBanditsgif.gif

A crowd of 15,000 had gathered to protest the war at the Oakland Army Terminal. The Angels, in show of patriotism, attack the protesters and end up breaking a cop's leg. The Angels later send a telegram to President Johnson saying they are willing to be "a crack group of trained gorillas behind enemy lines in Viet Nam."

HST 67

Originally posted by keshiki:

hey, i work on Broadway b/w Maiden and Liberty...we are neighbors...i am right on broadway folks...haha. I just threw a huge bag of shredded paper out the window and there is an egg fight going on outside..yes, egg fight.

hahaha

Telling you....lotta funky stuff going on.....saw some yankee fans.....carrying 8" bat barrels.....egg fights....between this & tomorrow's Hween Village party....NYs gotta be place to live right now....nuthin beats it....last year....saw topless women hanging outta some windows on like B'dway & Fulton (I think that's the address....

------------------

What da.....

cwm14.gifcwm14.gif I wanna go to the ticker tape parade!!

This should be an official holiday that allows us the day off of work!! cwm14.gifcwm14.gif

------------------

pumpkin_walking_md_clr_22103.gif

Happy Halloweeney!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*~**~*~**~~ Friends are angels that help you to your feet, when your wings have trouble remembering how to fly ~~**~*~**~*

Last year I was right by the wall street subway station, and the people in the office across the street were chucking the yellow pages out the window from like the 15th floor, funny shit as long as you ddint get hit,lol.

------------------

The fame, it was like a drug......but what was more like a drug were the drugs.

[This message has been edited by mrblonde55 (edited 10-30-2000).]

Originally posted by mrblonde55:

Last year I was right by the wall street subway station, and the people in the office across the street were chucking the yellow pages out the window from like the 15th floor, funny shit as long as you ddint get hit,lol.

I didn't.....You must be a Mets fan...LOL..

------------------

What da.....

This morning walking to work, I saw an NYPD get tagged hard with a roll o' toilet paper. I laughed my ass off (glad he didn't see me laughing at him). He just stood there lookin' all pissed off, but couldn't tell who had thrown it, so looked like an impotent fool with a big ol' pouty face! Wah wah!! I know that may not sound too nice, but it was damn funny... cwm2.gif

blue (angel that is) -- Where in WFC do you work? I'm in WFC 1... Where were you planning to see the parade?

cwm11.gif

Originally posted by ibhugh:

blue (angel that is) -- Where in WFC do you work? I'm in WFC 1... Where were you planning to see the parade?

cwm11.gif

I don't know now if I'll see the parade at all! The way the crowd is building up . . . I don't think I'll get close enough to see it! cwm1.gif

I work in 5 WFC . . Merrill Lynch.

BlueAngel

------------------

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage."

- Lao-Tzu pkiss2.gifangel.gif

Originally posted by blueangel:

I don't know now if I'll see the parade at all! The way the crowd is building up . . . I don't think I'll get close enough to see it! cwm1.gif

I work in 5 WFC . . Merrill Lynch.

BlueAngel

Yeah, I was starting to think the same thing.... I think it's going to be insane out there!

Merrill Lynch, huh? I'm going to be working on a project at Merrill Lynch a week or two... Small world...

cwm11.gif

I am sitting here in the office with the TV on. Channel 4 has had coverage since 10.

MetroNorth had a lot of delays this morning so I am glad that I did not decide to go in on the train. I am staying right upstate here. Right where I can stay nice and warm.

The knuckleheads are out in force today. Some guy that shaved the Yankees script logo into his head was just interviewed.

JDogg

------------------

Revenge is a dish best served with an appetizer of whoop-ass.