Clubplanet Nightlife Community

...you know what they say...

I wish Tony and Janice would have fought though

...she did go after him with a dinner fork...lmao...idk...i dont necessarily like that they're developing all these possible characters with motives to kill tony...at this point, who wouldnt be a suspect if he got whacked??...and that's why "you gotta live for today!'...:aright:

they also hinted at tony and carm's reuniting...funny scene with the guidance counselor..her facial expressions are hysterical

and did anyone else notice the gay dude looking passed the stripper and the other guy?? Claud and Serg know what Im talking about lol...

they also hinted at tony and carm's reuniting...funny scene with the guidance counselor..her facial expressions are hysterical

and did anyone else notice the gay dude looking passed the stripper and the other guy?? Claud and Serg know what Im talking about lol...

...yeah i completely saw that...and what was with the weird effects on carmela walking past the counselor...like they went into slomo or some shit...and then made a quick cut to the next scene...it seemed more like a mistake than intentional film edit...

...yeah i completely saw that...and what was with the weird effects on carmela walking past the counselor...like they went into slomo or some shit...and then made a quick cut to the next scene...it seemed more like a mistake than intentional film edit...

yeah, that got me.

was she thinking to herself "oh,maybe i need this jerky on the side in case things with tony don't work out" ?/?

I loved the soccer mom fight :punch::love2::laugh2: