Clubplanet Nightlife Community

...MARiNoS

misk

....k...so maybe i shouldn't be eating this like so close to summer....but it is so good....remember these?...the italian ice..in the lil yellow container...huge at the ball field lol.....come on ..i know some of u fuckers played little league

....k...so maybe i shouldn't be eating this like so close to summer....but it is so good....remember these?...the italian ice..in the lil yellow container...huge at the ball field lol.....come on ..i know some of u fuckers played little league

Why shouldn't you be eating them. They cool you down, and give you energy and hydration in the summers blistering sun. I say go for it. I always liked th eLemon more than the Cherry.

and ...when u get close to the bottom...u can FLIP it...and all that sugary goodness is all fermenting and extra sweet underneath!.......i look like a child...my tongue is red lol

mmmm, put that sugary goodness on ur tongue to good use :tongue:

lol i used to flip it right in the begining and eat the syrup first...