Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Have a question for everyone here on CP.

Ok, now that I got your attention, here is my ? I have an oppurtunity to do a house , trance nite in a lounge that's 2 floors, in the east village, nice place , sound system is ok, great vibe in the place, they want to do this nite either on wed, fri, or sunday. since it's 2 rooms. i thought maybe house in the main room, and trance and house in the other. with 2 different dj's including myself.

though of course they suggested house main, hiphop downstairs. I 'm willing to make this your night to customize. What you would like and what nite.

and how many of you will definitely come out. Now I don't want to compete against the big clubs, I just want a nite that you guys would like , when the big clubs aren't doing anything really, but all of you on cp would like to head out. you can either reply. or emai;l me @ djeffect@yahoo.com

I also will offer a free mix cd house or trance to the first 30 ppl in the door.

So you can see there will be no wack dj's this cutomized nite. I not saying which place it is , so don't ask. any other questions feel free to ask

Thanks

Ok, now that I got your attention, here is my ? I have an oppurtunity to do a house , trance nite in a lounge that's 2 floors, in the east village, nice place , sound system is ok, great vibe in the place, they want to do this nite either on wed, fri, or sunday. since it's 2 rooms. i thought maybe house in the main room, and trance and house in the other. with 2 different dj's including myself.

though of course they suggested house main, hiphop downstairs. I 'm willing to make this your night to customize. What you would like and what nite.

and how many of you will definitely come out. Now I don't want to compete against the big clubs, I just want a nite that you guys would like , when the big clubs aren't doing anything really, but all of you on cp would like to head out. you can either reply. or emai;l me @ djeffect@yahoo.com

I also will offer a free mix cd house or trance to the first 30 ppl in the door.

So you can see there will be no wack dj's this cutomized nite. I not saying which place it is , so don't ask. any other questions feel free to ask

Thanks

Honest approach.

But a successful party needs alot more to it.

Ok, now that I got your attention, here is my ? I have an oppurtunity to do a house , trance nite in a lounge that's 2 floors, in the east village, nice place , sound system is ok, great vibe in the place, they want to do this nite either on wed, fri, or sunday.

Whats up Effect....

It was great meeting you at my party last month

I think you should keep it house\trance in one room and Hip hop in the other.... Unfortunatley I would rather see it all just dance music but these days a mix is what is needed in order to bring a crowd that will support the bar....

I have a few really excellent hip hop DJ's if you are interested...

Good Luck and let us know asap when this party starts....

Kinky

I'd love to go, if you could assure that their will be finger painting of the chocolote starfish..

NO no no no .. j/k..

Well I don't see on this thread as to where it will be or any general given area. My opinion, not that it counts..is to know you environment,

I mean if it'll be at a place where Hip Hop thrives then let the main floor be hip hop...

But you are doing the right thing by posting/threading here and getting feedbacks. I truly hope you get good constructive feedbacks..

AS for me.. if you can assure me that Music of the Olden days like

"Flow" and oh even better, if you can incorporate Freestyle music in some kind of artistic way and blend it in w/ Deep Houst/Tribal then I'm all there.

I am waiting for a day when someone can blend the vocals of freestyle and deep good music

Whats up Effect....

It was great meeting you at my party last month

I think you should keep it house\trance in one room and Hip hop in the other.... Unfortunatley I would rather see it all just dance music but these days a mix is what is needed in order to bring a crowd that will support the bar....

I have a few really excellent hip hop DJ's if you are interested...

Good Luck and let us know asap when this party starts....

Kinky

That's utterly disgusting!!!!

That is shameful..hip hop with house and trance associated even in the same building!

What a disgrace, that's the reason these clubs are in the state they are..

I'm at Avalon..how can you justify walking from the hip hop room to the house room and back and forth..

That's pure disgrace..and DJEffect..I'm not here to tell you what to do..but..if it's really about the music, fuck Hip Hop!!

Enough of it already!

Too much of it..let's get some REAL music going...!!

First things first....

kick the hip hop to the curb.....

use different styles of house...like more upbeat in the main and a deeper groove d/stairs.Esp since you are talking about a brooklyn venue.

If you need help with the deep scene let me know I got the guys you can talk too, with followings.

Dont try to mix the the different genres of music,the crowds dont mix.

A good rule of thumb to follow :

When you set out to please everybody you end up pleasing no-one.

the best exmple is the state of most parties in the NY area.

Good luck...

also..Promotion is the KEY

and what's wrong with trance?

Trance & Hard House's peak days are over.

Hopefully Hip Hop as well. and Soon.

As this scene constantly re-invents iitself, Im curious to see what the new flavor will be among club-goers.