Clubplanet Nightlife Community

You guys are confused

lollie60

So I'm quite depressed now becuz I lost this guy I liked becuz I showed him a pic of a GIRL that I had a 3some with looong time ago. WTF did I do wrong here ? I did not cheat on him. I did not fuck anyone else and we're not even in a relationship !

I don't get it. All he ever do was talk about how badly he wanted to have a 3some with me and when I showed him a pic of some girl he dismisses me .

Seriously - men tell women - I want a kinky chic who can do this,this and this and when they get one ...they don't know what to do with them ..

Men want girls to be hoes and when she acts like whatever he wants her to be - they're like SEE YA !

So please don't say " we want a freak" becuz that's NOT TRUE.

i dont think that was the reason why you lost him....and if it is....better for you......cuz that dude was ghey!

yeah what he said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can i see that pic!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!:D :D :D

i promise to be nice!!!!!!!!!!!! even if the other girl is ugly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Men want girls to be hoes and when she acts like whatever he wants her to be - they're like SEE YA !

So please don't say " we want a freak" becuz that's NOT TRUE.

Poor Lollie,

Men want to fuck girls who act like this for a while until it gets old...they don't want to settle down with a slut

don't worry ...

YOU DID NOTHING WRONG!!!!!!!!

and don't let this stop you from sharing the pic with others in the future either!! (like us :devil:)

btw, sorry, but it had to be an excuse. did he say that's why he broke up with you or was it just that he ended it soon after he saw the pic? either way doesn't sound like much of a man.

anyway ...

HIS LOSS! ;)

the way i see it is... he may have wanted a threesome... in general, or with u... but when u showed him pictures of a girl u had a threesome with and made it known, he got jealous... guys get jealous over sexual stuff like that sometimes... exactly like xlr8ted said, he probably didnt really want to have one with u being that maybe he really saw u as someone he could settle down with and that just turned him off.. its weird but im sure it happens.

think of it this way... u have a bf and he wants to take pics of u.. however.. either posing or having sex or whatever... and u go and show him pics that ur ex took of u, hes not gonna be too happy.. the fact that u did it is enough to know... he doesnt need u to rub that in his face, whether he wants a threesome or not.

He wanted to have a 3 sum with you until he found out you had already done that before, without him.

He probebly wanted it to be your first experience with a 3 sum and upon finding out that you are already experienced that without him it turned him off.

Mabey he thought you were a girl without a freaky past and that you would be a freak just for him, but when he heard that you had done that kind of thing before he couldnt handle it.

Immature, and it sounds like its his loss anyway

FIRST ...

He's been with lots of girls and he told me stories of him and his boys doing foursomes , threesomes and swing clubs and other sextravagant activities

Maybe he lied about all that ..I don't know

He did get jealous when I told him about my 3some..

SO who's immature here me or him ?