Clubplanet Nightlife Community

You guys are confused

lollie60

to all of yous who say that's not the real reason ..

Do you think he felt insecure so he decided to diss me before I diss him ?

how the hell should we know?!?!?!?!? :splat:

;)

the fact is, there is a reason and it has nothing to do with the pic. there are a million different reasons a person might suddenly freak out and end things with no explanation. not that you don't deserve one, but you might not ever get one. now it's time to move on honey! keep your eyes focused forward. bigger and better things lie ahead!!!!!!! :)

Lollie, why do you even care? He sounds like a completely lame-ass total loser. I mean, if he has to brag to you, his girlfriend, about his sordid past, true or not, then he is probably WAY insecure. You sound like a nice enough girl and are far better off without him. Forget about him and move on.

Oh yeah, and please post that pic!

OH and I TOLD him when I first met him last year that I did a 3some !

But he probably don't remember it

i don´t believe either that it was because of the pic...

and besides... look, there is something you need to understand about men: we like to SHINE.

if we brag, we want you to shut up and look up to us and say "oohhhh" "wow you´re so cool" to us. we don´t want to hear any of your stories. its not interesting. its our time to shine. stop trying to compete. you got to let us men SHINE. if you don´t let men shine they´ll get annoyed with you very quickly.

you don´t tell men about threesomes with famous dj´s or that you fucked rockstars. it doesn´t raise your value. all this tells is that you have been a playtoy for some rockstar... a throwaway fuck. oh, you haven´t been a throwaway fuck? are you still in contact with the guys? still get invited to their parties n stuff? ;)

DON`T KISS AND TELL. very attractive asset for both men and women. be vague.

if you don´t let a man feel like a MAN in front of you from time to time and always try to compete... well............... thats what you get.... smile at it and recognize it for what it is