Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hangouts

lately lounges and for the past year its been bars... i havent really been feeling clubs for a while, go here and there to clubs over the last year but mostly lounges... theres a local spot that im going to make home for the summer its the bohemian beer garden in astoria this place is the shiznimmysham... outdoors, priced well, great crowd, and of course casual dresscode... ive only been there twice so far, but everytime ive gone ive had a great time...

lately lounges and for the past year its been bars... i havent really been feeling clubs for a while, go here and there to clubs over the last year but mostly lounges... theres a local spot that im going to make home for the summer its the bohemian beer garden in astoria this place is the shiznimmysham... outdoors, priced well, great crowd, and of course casual dresscode... ive only been there twice so far, but everytime ive gone ive had a great time...

I feel and been the same way ;)

I have to check out that bohemian place you're talking about. There's also a sports bar in Astoria somewhere where the bartender hooks me up bigtime (i found his cell phone once)

Also L@@K for PS1 this summer :cool:

Also L@@K for PS1 this summer :cool:

yeah same here... last year couldnt really go b/c i was working late friday nights.. but this summer im in there like swimwear like the year before.. hopefully same crowd or better will be there this year...

Great crowd? did you not see the dude with one arm , and a gnarly arm at that getting wrestled to the ground and getting that ilmatic knot on his dome? That my friend is beyond a great crowd

that was two individuals in a crowd... two ppl do not constitute a crowd, i think threes a crowd twos a couple... plus the girls were chill as hell, and the dudes werent all in tough guy mode or blinblauw status, just everyone was there to have a good time...

lol

cant believe you mentioned the beer garden, the place is right by me and I love going there

let me know when you are going next time.....it might have to be a hoegarden night

:pint:

definately... i had hoegaarden the other night, upon mssabinas recommendation and it was pretty damn good... i didnt care for the spaten though... i may wind up there this saturday after dinner in the city who knows...

The name of the bar is Remote and that's where I hang out! Its a pretty cool place

NO WAY!

hahah, i found this dude's cell phone in my neighborhood, and he told me whenever i want, he'll hook me and my friends up.

We should meet up then. :beer:

definately... i had hoegaarden the other night, upon mssabinas recommendation and it was pretty damn good... i didnt care for the spaten though... i may wind up there this saturday after dinner in the city who knows...

let me know dood, we'll kick back and enjoy astoria the way it was meant to be enjoyed....with a shit load of alcohol and a huge field full of picnic benches with gals and guys gettin shitfaced

saturday nights are really good there btw