Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn jeter

jtk4

fuck Jeter

it takes an egotistical bitch like this guy to oust the best overall player in baseball, offensively and defensively, of his position.....yet another reason to hate the Yankees

A-Rod belongs at shortstop and Jeter belongs at second base....bottom line. Jeter is the 4th best shortstop in the AL East, nevermind the league

fuck Jeter

it takes an egotistical bitch like this guy to oust the best overall player in baseball, offensively and defensively, of his position.....yet another reason to hate the Yankees

A-Rod belongs at shortstop and Jeter belongs at second base....bottom line. Jeter is the 4th best shortstop in the AL East, nevermind the league

breathe deep ....that hate is only gonna eat your insides out

have a drink

:pint:

Derek Jeter is a WINNER and a future hall of famer .....case closed

don't give me the rolly eyes codiac.

I am serious he seems to be swinging the bat better and he should be up to around 300 by the allstar break. That right there would be an accomplishment, you should be happy he is not injured.

Oh i heard a rumor that the yanks would get visquel from the indians to play second. Think that would fuck jeter up if he looked left or right he would see the winners of the last 9 gold gloves at ss.

I am serious he seems to be swinging the bat better and he should be up to around 300 by the allstar break. That right there would be an accomplishment, you should be happy he is not injured.

Oh i heard a rumor that the yanks would get visquel from the indians to play second. Think that would fuck jeter up if he looked left or right he would see the winners of the last 9 gold gloves at ss.

holy shit that would be a mind fuck for DJ ...talk about pressure not

to make an errorr

I heard about Vizquel and the indians lookin to dump him but havnt heard to the bronx

I'm not rolling my eyes at you, I'm rolling my eyes at Derek Jeter. :hat:

(and Jon - always down for a Corona) :D

how long does torre keep him at the top of the order?

I know torre has balls, in the playoffs he move giambi and soriano down because they were not performing.

I just think he should not be leading off seeing how he is almost an automatic out right now. He should be 7th or so, until he gets his groove back.

What do you guys think?

how long does torre keep him at the top of the order?

I know torre has balls, in the playoffs he move giambi and soriano down because they were not performing.

I just think he should not be leading off seeing how he is almost an automatic out right now. He should be 7th or so, until he gets his groove back.

What do you guys think?

For once I am going to have to agree. I had this same conversation with a friend of mine the other day... If the man is not producing. I dont give a fuck who it is. What you do to one you should do to all.

I just think because he is a capain give him time, and torre did, but it is the middle of may. I thought he was over the slump but he is back down below the mendoza line. i watched a little of a couple of games and his swing do not look right.

The question is how would jeter take it?

So who is the al allstar shortstop. The kid from texas?

I just think because he is a capain give him time, and torre did, but it is the middle of may. I thought he was over the slump but he is back down below the mendoza line. i watched a little of a couple of games and his swing do not look right.

Take that comment and look at it this way. Defensively unless they aquired another 3rd baseman. The infield is better off like it is now. A-ROD I am sure plays a better 3rd base than Jeter would. So defensively I think it is smarter to leave him there and Jeter at SS. Even though A-ROD is a better SS. Besides, playing 3rd can only make A-ROD look that much better. Lets just say he wins a Gold Glove, MVP, or any other honor at 3rd base. He would go into the Hall of Fame holding honors in more than one position and show his versatility. I would rather be known to have mastered 2 positions than to just master one position.

I dont know just my opinion. I think Jeters main problem is either he is out partying to much with his buddy in town.

OR

He is not taking to well to all the positive focus being off him for the first time since he has been a Yankee. I think A-ROD being there is causing him alot of mental issues. I think he is trying to hard thus making it worse and worse.

Just my pennies...

Who cares how Jeter would take it. He's not producing the way he should be if he's batting at the top, and for the betterment of the team as a whole he should take it like a man if Torre decides to put him at the bottom for a little while until he gets his act together.

And that kid from Texas is Michael Young, and if the All-Star game was tomorrow he'd be the starting SS in a flash. The kid's on my fantasy baseball team and I'm lovin' him. :D

yes at this point , even that week where he started to show signs of breaking out of the slump with a couple of multi hit games ...that seems like forever ago.

It is time to drop him way down 7 8 9 spot for a week or 2 , time to get his head turned around. Hate to admit it but the Arod thing has totally gotten to him

This is what happens to a free swinger in the Major Leagues!!!!! It will catch up to you! Jeter doesn't know how to work the count unless it is in the post season when he then concentrates more. Jeter swings at a lot of pitches out of the strike zone and doesn't know how to work the count. It is that simple. Until he does so, I see him batting less than .300

djrx -

I think his problem is more looking at strikes than being a free swinger... He tends to look at alot of pitches down the middle and over react as if the ball is inside by jumping back and bending foward... Never understood it. But it never fools the umpire and he looks like an ass when he does it. Even pitches on the outside corner. He leans over the plate looks the strike and than gets mad at the ump...

SWING THE FUCKING BAT!!!

djrx -

I think his problem is more looking at strikes than being a free swinger... He tends to look at alot of pitches down the middle and over react as if the ball is inside by jumping back and bending foward... Never understood it. But it never fools the umpire and he looks like an ass when he does it. Even pitches on the outside corner. He leans over the plate looks the strike and than gets mad at the ump...

SWING THE FUCKING BAT!!!

True, well when I say free swinger, I mean swing at pitches he shouldn't. If he were to swing at the pitches that he should he wouldn't be hitting .201.

This is a perfect case of not working the count. If he didn't swing at the pitches he shouldn't he would be getting a lot more pitches to hit. But until then Jeter will struggle.

were still talkin bout a guy who , up until this slow start season has led the lead the MAjors in hits since 96 and has a career 317 avg

I still think he will hit himsel out of this slump and have respectable numbers by years end

were still talkin bout a guy who , up until this slow start season has led the lead the MAjors in hits since 96 and has a career 317 avg

I still think he will hit himsel out of this slump and have respectable numbers by years end

:werd:

He won't need to heat up with that lineup anyways. If he does watch out.

:werd:

He won't need to heat up with that lineup anyways. If he does watch out.

I better bat .285 with that protection in the lineup

oh well I aint giving up on DJ yet, Joe will finally have to swallow his pride and drop him down for a few weeks and he wiill right himself