Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sander Kleinenberg @ Crobar 6/11

Just checked his website and it looks like he'll be there that friday night.

Wow, now there is a solid month of top notch DJ' sspinning when I promised myself I wanted to try and avoid the city and not be a crackie.

Look at this line-up:

Friday 6/11: Sander K @ crobar

Sat. 6/12: Tiesto @ Avalon

Friday 6/18: Sasha @ Crobar

Friday 6/25: PvD @ Summerstage

July 4th: Carl Cox @ Roxy

:bounce:

I went to see Sander @ Crobar the last time he was spinning there (around a few months ago) and I wasn't all that impressed. His set definately did not reflect the potential that he has. Hopefully he'll be better this time around. Despite booking some great talent and having a nice setup, I am just not a big fan of Crobar. Alot of the people there were too busy trying to look and act cool instead of just being themselves and enjoying the music. I wonder how many of the people there are real house music fans and how many go there b/c they hear it's a trendy spot where they can be seen rocking their new pair of $150 jeans. Just my opinion though. I'm sure others really like it. I'm more of a fan of places that are a little rough around the edges where everyone who goes there just does their own thing and doesn't give a fuck about what anyone else thinks.

BTW, 6/12 is gonna be an unbelievable night. Tiesto is gonna blow the roof off Avalon.

I went to see Sander @ Crobar the last time he was spinning there (around a few months ago) and I wasn't all that impressed. His set definately did not reflect the potential that he has. Hopefully he'll be better this time around. Despite booking some great talent and having a nice setup, I am just not a big fan of Crobar. Alot of the people there were too busy trying to look and act cool instead of just being themselves and enjoying the music. I wonder how many of the people there are real house music fans and how many go there b/c they hear it's a trendy spot where they can be seen rocking their new pair of $150 jeans. Just my opinion though. I'm sure others really like it. I'm more of a fan of places that are a little rough around the edges where everyone who goes there just does their own thing and doesn't give a fuck about what anyone else thinks.

BTW, 6/12 is gonna be an unbelievable night. Tiesto is gonna blow the roof off Avalon.

Couldnt have said it better myself...Sander K sucked at Crobar...the crowd sucked and the people suck...u hit it right on the head with the people that went there for the music or the alleged trendiness...its like spirit on saturdays...while they pull in talent (with the exception of boris) their crowd is a bunch of B&T scumbags whove ran out of places to go (like SF)...they stand around like statues...no vibe whatsoever...if u look out at the crowd just when u think theres gonna be an explosion u see people standing around...cmon NYC what the fuck

Also add to the list:

Deep Dish @ Crobar-June 19th :aright::D

June is going to be one hell of a month. Can't wait.

Wow, now there is a solid month of top notch DJ' sspinning when I promised myself I wanted to try and avoid the city and not be a crackie.

Look at this line-up:

weeeelllll

maybe if all you really cool people went the place would not longer be filled with "B&T losers who just stand there"

i havent seen kleinenberg in over a year so ill prolly be there to check him out !!!

sander is the shit, every dj now and then has a shitty set, def worth going to.. :)

Look at this line-up:

:party: yay! dIrTy DaVe!!!!!!!! tis indy..this will be a fun packed summer in nyc !! hehe...can't wait to shake the bum bum for sander k and pvd though hehe...see you at victors if you are going this coming weekend

cheers

indy:D

during the last be yourself party dt said he will do a dt vs carl cox party pt 2(part 1 was in twilo). maybe this will be the jul4 cox party at roxy?? could be as coxy doesnt come to ny that often :bounce:

just got the email....Carl Cox vs Danny Tenaglia, The Rematch, Sunday July 4th, 2004

I love Made Events :bounce: