Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i just found out ketchup was bad for you...

kessy teach u that? nigga was on the tuna fish out the can-hot sauce diet

omg, i tried this too, tuna and green tabasco sauce :eek: thats all i ate past 5 PM for like 3-4 weeks...not very satisfying but effective nonetheless

try A-1 steak sauce.

yeah but i duno how id feel puttin that on my egg white omellete in the morning...but then again..who knows..ill give it a whirl

gmccook: it has mad sugar..high fructose corn syrup is what makes all the kids fat asses in america

yeah but i duno how id feel puttin that on my egg white omellete in the morning...but then again..who knows..ill give it a whirl

gmccook: it has mad sugar..high fructose corn syrup is what makes all the kids fat asses in america

its actually the enormous amount of calories that they eat...

but A-1 does sound tasty on an omellette......

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

yea..i wouldnt mind moving to Croatia..

real food and real methods of preparation..

i swear i standing outside smoking a ciagrette and just observed everyone around...i swear more than half of the people outside were overweight..and the majority of them were obese with big bellys

i swear i standing outside smoking a ciagrette and just observed everyone around...i swear more than half of the people outside were overweight..and the majority of them were obese with big bellys

i was reading in the paper this morning:

Global Health

1 in 10 Children Overweight

One of every 10 schoolchildren in the world are overweight, and 45 million have an increased risk of developing diabetes, heart disease and other illnesses before the age of 20, according to the first global assessment of child obesity. The report was compiled by The International Obesity Task Force.

This is true, but it comes down to what you want:

sugar candies that have high fructose corn syrup and NO health benefits, or ketchup and tomoato's that have an anti-cancer fighting agent, and still get some sugar with that.

Kids are fat asses not cuz of ketchup alone. It's due to all the snacks and large serving sizes that americans serve ( i know, cuz i used to be a fat ass!)

Im sorry, but im not gonna stop eating ketchup or tomoatos due to it's high fructose corn syrup. To me, the positives beat out the negatives ;)

...well at least you'll just have the health issues relating to that death stick you were sucking on....:aright:

sugar candies that have high fructose corn syrup and NO health benefits, or ketchup and tomoato's that have an anti-cancer fighting agent, and still get some sugar with that.

Kids are fat asses not cuz of ketchup alone. It's due to all the snacks and large serving sizes that americans serve ( i know, cuz i used to be a fat ass!)

Im sorry, but im not gonna stop eating ketchup or tomoatos due to it's high fructose corn syrup. To me, the positives beat out the negatives ;)

papa_smurf_B.jpg vs.

49551.jpg

did u know they NYC Board of Ed. reclassified Ketchup into the vegetables category because a report came out saying kids weren't being given enough vegetables @ school