Clubplanet Nightlife Community

my point is proven again!!!!!!!!!!

drsatan

a american citizen is fucking beheaded on film....the media gives it a day and half and back to the prisoner abuse thing...the whole thing sucks but the bottom line is that a american citizen is more important to me than a a iraqi prisoner.

so your saying as someone that lives in America..( i dont know if you are a citizen) that a iraqi is just as important to you as a american?

we're all humans even though our views on life are different...

members of the coalition forces are killed on an almost daily basis, and it's a blurb if even that in the media. the news is a money making business... big stories mean big profits... the news media determines what is news worthy, and we eat it up... it's a very simple process; that’s not changing any time soon.

good point sobeton.....now dont you have to get ready for night at Twist :idea:
are you going to meet me there again? try not to be late, you know I hate when you’re late..make sure you wear that cute little mini skirt again. .

like i said in my other post

bottom line is ..............

ITS EITHER THEM OR US !! ID RATHER IT BE THEM !!! FUCK EM !!sorry but thats the way it is ..

my son comes 1st before theirs .. im not gonna argue or whatever .. i blame the politicians & the leaders that are letting & making all this bullshit happen ... but at the end .. its us or them .. thank you have a nice day

Progressive shmogessive. I'm not enlightened. I hate people. Not because of the color of their skin or their religion, I hate people for being fucking jerks, and these savages are jerks of the highest order and should be dealt with accordingly.

For the most part, the Iraqis seem like an ungrateful lot. Let's just get the fuck out of there and let them solve their own problems. It is a win-win situation. They solve their own problems, or die trying.

i say get all those people who are in jail that have sentences of life in jail or on death row..... all those rapists, murderers and crazy motherfuckers. give them a bunch of weapons and release them in iraq.

get all those ese's from east LA. and them crips and bloods and theyll go do sum crazy shit over in iraq. let them start at the perimeter and work themselves in. iraq will be a parking lot.

hows that for an idea

i say get all those people who are in jail that have sentences of life in jail or on death row..... all those rapists, murderers and crazy motherfuckers. give them a bunch of weapons and release them in iraq.

get all those ese's from east LA. and them crips and bloods and theyll go do sum crazy shit over in iraq. let them start at the perimeter and work themselves in. iraq will be a parking lot.

hows that for an idea

U WERE LISTENING TO ZETA THIS MORNING I SEE :laugh:

hows that for an idea

hows that for an idea

so your saying as someone that lives in America..( i dont know if you are a citizen) that a iraqi is just as important to you as a american?

Hello...what am I reading here???...where are our human values...PEOPLE are people no matter where they are from.

And yes an Iraqi is as important as an american, just because they believe in something different is no excuse to abuse of their rights as humans.

For the most part, the Iraqis seem like an ungrateful lot. Let's just get the fuck out of there and let them solve their own problems. It is a win-win situation. They solve their own problems, or die trying.

I support that one...

i work in the medical field...i see pain and suffering, death every day....human life is precious..

however...if it came down to choosing between a american and a iraqi...

bye bye iraqi..

exactly !! thats the point i was trying to make

\For the most part, the Iraqis seem like an ungrateful lot.

Actually, that's not true. A lot of them have expressed gratitude for the American soldiers lifting the weight of the Hussein regime. Of course, they, like we, do not like to see their countrymen abused, but that's just natural.

In addition, Hussein had a massive mis-information campaign going for many, many years painting the Americans as evil war-mongering, power-hungry heathens. But, of course, we're not like that, not even our vaunted president, right? So, naturally, they are confused as to what America really represents. They've been told one thing for so long, it takes a while to overcome that.

Not that I am defending the terrorists, by any means. They need to be dealt with swiftly and harshly. However, they only represent a small percentage of the country. The rest of the Iraqis just want things to settle down so they can get on with their lives. Tanks trundling through your town make that a little difficult.

And, if you noticed, many of the Iraqis, including a major portion of the leadership have come out strongly against the killing. Almost nobody there supports it.

well..at leat my post has stirred up some shit and created some thought...

this is my point:

as citizens of the world, we cannot ignore human issues and abuse of people. in fact, it is that ideology that involves the united states in many foreign affairs. (and at least theoretically involves us in iraq) i do believe, though, that as americans we have to put our people and our affairs as a priority. i do believe that in a world where there is so much american directed hatred, we have to take care of our own first. unfortunately if we dont, 9/11 will repeat itself or worse.

remember the song- "how can we sleep while the beds are burning".?? well...its kind of like how can generate such attention to the iraqi prisoner thing -- meanwhile american soldiers are being killed, a american citizen is beheaded on film and other citizens are killed and thier bodies are hung from a pole and mutilated?>>>

i worked in the world trade center in 1991, i worked on the 77th floor, had i still been there in 2001, i would not be here today.....on the day of 9/11, my sister was working less than 6 blocks away..my family went 24 hours before hearing from my sister, not knowing if she was alive or dead...i can name 4 people that i knew personally that died in the tower collapse whose bodies were never found...9/11 was a wake up call for America and sadly i think it it didnt wake some of us up. the truth is that the united states has many that hate us...and no matter what we do they will hate us and they want to kill us and hurt us...that is a fact...i can honestly say that i will never recover from that day...maybe if some of you are as close to the situation as me, you would see things a little different.

the whole situation sucks, if i could snap my fingers and grant world peace, i would. but we have to look at the reality and take measures that anything like 9/11 never happens again.

How can you put value on human life? You can't imo. Apprently, the USA values human life more than any other country in the world. Yet we are going and killing innocent people in Iraq. Yes, I know there are some bad Iraqi's, but not all of them are bad. And then this whole thing with the Iraqi prisoners and pictures.

Just remember WE went to Iraq and started this "war". Imagine Iraq coming to invade the USA. An Iraqi comes to your house and says "Hi, we are here to liberate you, but STFU and do what we say or you will die, thank you!" :confused:

I'm sorry, but I'd be pretty pissed off too...

I'm happy to be an American citizen. However some of the hypocrisy of the USA just really confuses me and gives me doubt sometimes. Just my 2 cents...